Title: SR PRODUCT MANAGER- Pain Management, Job #10734
Department: Global Strategic Marketing
Location: Roswell, GA (near Atlanta)
Travel: 30%, some of it international
Kimberly-Clark and its well-known global brands are an indispensable part of life for people in more than 150 countries. Every day, 1.3 billion people – nearly a quarter of the world’s population – trust K-C brands and the solutions they provide to enhance their health, hygiene, and well-being. With brands such as Kleenex, Scott, Huggies, Pull-Ups, Kotex, and Depend, Kimberly-Clark holds No.1 or No. 2 share positions in more than 80 countries. With a 135-year history of innovation, we believe in recruiting the best people and putting them in the right jobs so that they can do their best work.
Kimberly-Clark -Healthcare Division provides quality and innovation to enhance people’s health outcomes. We are heavily investing in enhancing our medical device businesses through development of new products and acquisition of medical device companies. We have recently acquired two companies focused in the area of pain management to add to our medical solutions.
Provides marketing leadership to develop intervention pain product category strategies/roadmaps and execute new product development and successful global launches to support delivery of defined business objectives.
PRIMARY CUSTOMERS and EXPECTATIONS:
Global business leaders, global sales and marketing teams, portfolio managers, IMF coordinators and cross functional leaders including P&TD, RA, QA, Product Supply. Provides leadership and expert knowledge to drive development of platform/category strategies as well as the development and commercialization of new products.
Interested for you or a friend? Please contact me at Dorothy.Beach@KCC.com or leave a message at 469-665-5639 to set up a time to talk. Please refer to job #10734. You can also directly apply for job #10734 at http://bit.ly/ProdMgr-10734 after setting up a profile.
– Conduct market analysis and assessment in potential areas of opportunity in order to make recommendations for marketing strategies and product development
– Monitor competitive activity and industry developments impacting business
– Drive new product development from Explore through Launch utilizing the IMF process.
– Ensure seamless integration with cross functional teams including P&TD, RA, QA, Product Supply and other functions as necessary for product development process
– Work with and lead global marketing teams to prepare for execution of platform strategies and product launches
– Broad-based knowledge in medical device product management including new product
development and launch, strategy development, Voice of Customer process and working
– The ability to manage cross-functional teams without direct reporting relationships
– Experience contributing to and driving strategic planning in a Medical Device organization
– Global perspective and effectiveness in cross-cultural environments obtained from experience leading/managing Global teams through a product launch process
– Exceptional written, verbal and presentation skills
– At least 4 years of medical device product management and/ or equivalent experience
– Bachelor’s degree required
-Willingness to travel 30% and half of that internationally
– Experience with Pain Management products or spine products
– MBA or equivalent experience preferred
– Medical Device Sales experience preferred
Relocation assistance provided. Kimberly-Clark is an Equal Opportunity Employer.