ACCOUNT CONSULTANT , Medical Supply Sales, NYC, Bronx & LI territories
Kimberly-Clark is leading the world in essentials for a better life. Headquartered in Dallas, Texas, with nearly 56,000 employees worldwide and operations in 35 countries, Kimberly-Clark posted sales of $19.1 billion in 2009. Kimberly-Clark’s global brands are sold in more than 150 countries. Every day, 1.3 billion people trust Kimberly-Clark products and the solutions they provide to make their lives better. With well-known family care and personal care brands such as Kleenex, Scott, Andrex, Huggies, Pull-Ups, Kotex, Poise and Depend, we hold the No. 1 or No. 2 share position globally in more than 80 countries.
The Account Consultant is the account manager and business builder for an assigned number of hospitals and other healthcare facilities in a geographic territory.
The ideal candidate for the Medical Supplies Account Consultant will utilize personal skills and product knowledge to build and maintain relationships with key facility staff in assigned markets. Building relationships and satisfying customers will result in profit and net sales growth and achievement of product and category objectives within assigned accounts and markets. The Account Consultant position may lead to either a career in sales management or a higher level individual sales contributor position after demonstrating the appropriate skills and qualifications.
Interested for you or a friend? Please contact me at Dorothy.Beach@KCC.com or leave a message at 469-665-5639 to set up a time to talk. Please refer to job #11229. You can also directly apply for job #11229 at http://bit.ly/AcctConsult-11229 after setting up a profile.
• Account relationship development and business development of all products.
• Primary sales contact in acute care facilities, hospitals, and clinics.
• Work with nurses, purchasing people, and financial people within the hospital setting.
• Work closely with distributors selling our products as well as direct sales.
• Contributing to the development of a strategic plan for the territory and accounts.
• Contract and price negotiations and contract management.
• Tactical implementation of the business and selling activities required to meet objectives
• Sales positioning, analysis, and implementation within the facilities.
• Utilizing all aspects of Kimberly Clark’s Performance Management Process to consistently measure progress toward objectives, deliver business results and model global leadership qualities to enhance personal effectiveness
Medical Supplies – drapes, gowns, sterilization wraps, masks, gloves, InteguSeal* Microbial Sealant.
• Bachelors degree is required.
• Minimum 3-5 years of demonstrated success in medical sales experience.
• Medical device or medical supplies sales experience preferred.
• Acute care sales experience preferred
• Minimum of 7 years working with PC based applications (Windows, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) is required.
• Strong oral and written communications skills
• Proof of successful sales track record
• Tactfully Aggressive
• Comfortable in Hospital Setting
• Travel by car required
• Clean driving record required
• 5 years of Medical Supplies Sales Experience Preferred
• Proof of a successful track record
• Prefer candidate to be in the Top 10% of Sales Force
• Hospital Sales Experience Preferred
Kimberly-Clark provides the following:
Kimberly-Clark is an Equal Opportunity Employer.