Title: DB2 Systems Programmer Lead, Job#10831
Location: Neenah, WI or Roswell, GA
Kimberly-Clark is leading the world in essentials for a better life. Headquartered in Dallas, Texas, with nearly 56,000 employees worldwide and operations in 35 countries, Kimberly-Clark posted sales of $19.1 billion in 2009. Kimberly-Clark’s global brands are sold in more than 150 countries. Every day, 1.3 billion people trust Kimberly-Clark products and the solutions they provide to make their lives better. With well-known family care and personal care brands such as Kleenex, Scott, Andrex, Huggies, Pull-Ups, Kotex, Poise and Depend, we hold the No. 1 or No. 2 share position globally in more than 80 countries.
Currently, the ITS Infrastructure organization is seeking an experienced Mainframe DB2 System Programmer. K-C’s IT organization provides services to over 300 sites globally from the corporate datacenters located in Wisconsin. The mainframe environment consists of multiple IBM mainframes utilizing DB2 to provide a highly available platform for hosting K-C’s in-house developed and SAP applications.
Interested for you or a friend? Please contact me at Dorothy.Beach@KCC.com or leave a message at 469-665-5639 to set up a time to talk. Please refer to job #10831. You can also directly apply for job #10831 at http://bit.ly/DB2-TechLead after setting up a profile.
This position is responsible for overseeing and providing direction for the mainframe DB2 database environment and includes the following:
• Design DB2 database solutions that follow KC technology standards and meet the needs of the business.
• Performs industry research for DB2 and related database technologies and software, tools, standards and training.
• Creates and implements procedures, standards, guidelines, tools, services and training as it pertains to the DB2 systems.
• Performs analysis and directs problem resolution related to DB2.
• Ensure data integrity and a highly available database.
• Coach team members and K-C’s outsourced delivery partners.
•A Bachelors degree along with 5+ years relevant experience or 7+ years of applied IT experience.
•DB2 Systems programmer experience required in a medium to large-scale Z/OS production environment.
• Previous experience installing and supporting DB2 on the z/OS platform.
•Expertise in z/OS DB2 database application tuning.
•Advanced problem resolution skills on the z/OS DB2 platform.
•Experience with DB2 DataSharing.
•Good knowledge of DB2 on z/OS as it pertains to SAP.
•Demonstrated ability to lead and mentor other team members.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Professional presence and business diplomacy skills
Kimberly-Clark is an Equal Opportunity Employer.