Title: Sales Rep- Medical Device – Ontario, Canada
Kimberly-Clark (NYSE:KMB) is leading the world in essentials for a better life. Headquartered in Dallas, Texas, with nearly 56,000 employees worldwide and operations in 35 countries, Kimberly-Clark posted sales of $19.1 billion in 2009. Kimberly-Clark’s global brands are sold in more than 150 countries. Every day, 1.3 billion people trust Kimberly-Clark products and the solutions they provide to make their lives better. With well-known family care and personal care brands such as Kleenex, Scott, Andrex, Huggies, Pull-Ups, Kotex, Poise and Depend, we hold the No. 1 or No. 2 share position globally in more than 80 countries.
The Sales Rep is responsible for the positioning and selling of specific products and product solutions within assigned facilities/departments. This includes the technical (features, functions, benefits) sales aspects, and the conceptual sales aspects, and validation of the product cost/value proposition for KC-Medical and competitive products. The Sales Rep will work with Hospitals, Surgical Hospitals, Clinics, Physicians and/or Nurses, and Respiratory Therapists in a geographic territory.
The ideal candidate for the Medical Device Sale Rep will utilize personal skills and product knowledge to build and maintain relationships with key facility staff in assigned markets. Building relationships and satisfying customers will result in profit and net sales growth and achievement of product and category objectives within assigned accounts and markets. The Sales Rep position may lead to either a career in sales management or a higher level individual sales contributor position after demonstrating the appropriate skills and qualifications.
Interested for you or a friend? Please contact me at Dorothy.Beach@KCC.com or leave a message at 469-665-5639 to set up a time to talk. Please refer to job #11579. You can also directly apply for job #11579 at http://bit.ly/11579-MedDev_Ontario after setting up a profile.
• Developing and maintaining relationships with key physicians, respiratory therapists, nurses, clinicians, department decision makers and/or administrators (multiple decision makers and influencers) within assigned accounts or markets.
• Developing and maintaining expertise across a range of products and product platforms
• Contract and price negotiations and contract management.
• Sales positioning, analysis, and in-service implementation of product categories (to include creating business value selling skills)
• Bachelors degree is required.
• Minimum 3 years of demonstrated success in medical device sales experience.
• Strong oral and written communications skills
• Tactfully Aggressive
• Comfortable in Hospital Setting
• Travel by car required
• 5 years of Medical Device Sales Experience Preferred
• Proof of a successful track record
• Prefer candidate to be in the Top 10% of Sales Force
• Hospital Sales Experience Preferred
Kimberly-Clark provides the following:
Medical/Dental/Life Insurance benefits