|Location||FIELD SALES – NEVADA, NV|
|Description||Kimberly-Clark (NYSE: KMB) is leading the world in essentials for a better life. Headquartered in Dallas, Texas, with nearly 56,000 employees worldwide and operations in 35 countries, Kimberly-Clark posted sales of $19.1 billion in 2009. Kimberly-Clark’s global brands are sold in more than 150 countries. Every day, 1.3 billion people trust Kimberly-Clark products and the solutions they provide to make their lives better.
Excellent starting position to gain the medical device experience necessary to make the leap over to the lucrative area of O.R. medical device sales.
Assist current Territory Manager with day to day responsibilities. Call on physicians within different O.R. specialties (Orthopedic, Cardiovascular, Thoracic, General, Plastic, OB/GYN, Bariatric, Urology, & Colorectal) demonstrating superior pain management therapy (pain pumps). Will be trained on O.R. technique and hospital protocol in order to assist surgeon and/or anesthesiologist in O.R. suite. Call on anesthesiologists to assist and promote CPNB – Continuous Peripheral Nerve Blocks. Clinical studies available (80+) to support economic sell. In-service “solution” to multiple departments including O.R., PACU, floors, and pharmacy. Will call on all hospitals within the greater Las Vegas area.
External and internal interface includes: Hospitals, Doctor’s offices, Professional organizations, patients and their representatives. Customer Service, Sales, Marketing, IT and Clinical Support.
Interested for you or a friend? Please contact me at Dorothy.Beach@KCC.com or leave a message at 469-665-5639 to set up a time to talk. Please refer to job #11820. You can also directly apply for job #11820 at http://bit.ly/MedDevSales-11820 after setting up a profile.
• Schedule product demonstrations and other activities with Doctors, nurses and operating room staff in order to increase product awareness.
• Act as a clinical resource to surgeons, anesthesiologists, physician’s assistants and Nurse Anesthetists to provide the clinical information needed to appropriately use I-Flow’s products (http://bit.ly/iFLOW-products ) according the labeled indications and Directions for Use.
• Generate new sales leads by interfacing with clinician customers and identifying clinical needs for I-Flow’s products.
• Work with surgeons in surgical cases to provide support needed to utilize I-Flow’s products.
• Track allowed expenses and submit via Concur in a timely manner.
• Promote new businesses by utilizing approved marketing material and by developing clinical peer-to-peer relationships within accounts and with professional organizations.
• Conduct follow up on patients as directed and authorized by the prescribing physician while following all hospital and I-Flow policies and procedures and respecting patient confidentiality.
• Participate in I-Flow’s Clinical Hotline as assigned. This includes accepting assignment for hotline on-call on a rotating basis, and submitting hotline documentation in a timely manner. (RN’s only).
• Complete all training assignments in the Kaplan System by assigned due dates.
BENEFITS: Medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance and matching 401k with paid holidays and vacation. Reimbursement for all business related expenses including mileage for auto travel.