TITLE: ACCOUNT CONSULTANT-MEDICAL SUPPLY SALES , #11961
Kimberly-Clark is leading the world in essentials for a better life. Headquartered in Dallas, Texas, with nearly 56,000 employees worldwide and operations in 35 countries, Kimberly-Clark posted sales of $19.1 billion in 2009. Kimberly-Clark’s global brands are sold in more than 150 countries.
The Account Consultant is the account manager and business builder for an assigned number of hospitals and other healthcare facilities in a geographic territory.
The ideal candidate for the Medical Supplies Account Consultant will utilize personal skills and product knowledge to build and maintain relationships with key facility staff in assigned markets. Building relationships and satisfying customers will result in profit and net sales growth and achievement of product and category objectives within assigned accounts and markets. The Account Consultant position may lead to either a career in sales management or a higher level individual sales contributor position after demonstrating the appropriate skills and qualifications. Product line sold: Medical Supplies – drapes, gowns, sterilization wraps, masks and gloves (http://bit.ly/K-C_Professional). In addition , InteguSeal* Microbial Sealant (http://bit.ly/Integuseal ) is sold into the OR.
Interested for you or a friend? Please contact me at Dorothy.Beach@KCC.com or leave a message at US 469-665-5639 to set up a time to talk. Please refer to job #11961. You can also directly apply for job #11961 at http://bit.ly/11961-MSSales-MD after setting up a profile.
• Account relationship development and business development of all products.
• Primary sales contact in acute care facilities, hospitals, and clinics.
• Work with nurses, purchasing people, and financial people within the hospital setting.
• Work closely with distributors selling our products as well as direct sales.
• Contract and price negotiations and contract management.
• Bachelors degree is required.
• Minimum 3-5 years of demonstrated success in medical sales experience into hospitals.
• Medical device or medical supplies sales experience preferred.
- Needs operating room (OR) experience
• Acute care sales experience preferred
• Clean driving record required
• 5-7 years of Medical Supplies Sales Experience Preferred
• Prefer candidate to be in the Top 10% of Sales Force
Kimberly-Clark provides the following: