Account Consultant – Medical Devices, Critical Care, Airway Management Division, #11979
Kimberly-Clark(NYSE:KMB) is a leading global health and hygiene company with businesses in Consumer Packaged Goods, Health Care and Professional Products employing more than 55,000 people worldwide and posting sales of $19.1 billion in 2009. Headquartered in Dallas, Texas, with operations in 37 countries, Kimberly-Clark’s global brands are sold in more than 150 countries. Every day, 1.3 billion people trust Kimberly-Clark products and the solutions they provide to make their lives better.
The Account Consultant is responsible for the positioning and selling of specific products and product solutions within assigned facilities/departments. This includes the technical (features, functions, benefits) sales aspects, and the conceptual sales aspects, and validation of the product cost/value proposition for KC-Medical and competitive products. Airway Management Medical Devices include endotracheal tubes (http://www.kchealthcare.com/microcuff/ ) and other products providing solutions in the area of treatment and prevention of ventilator-associated pneumonia (VAP). The Account Consultant will work with Hospitals, Surgical Hospitals, Clinics, Physicians and/or Nurses, and Respiratory Therapists mainly in the Houston territory.
Interested for you or a friend? Please contact me at Dorothy.Beach@KCC.com or leave a message at US 469-665-5639 to set up a time to talk. Please refer to job #11979. You can also directly apply for job #11979 using http://bit.ly/11979-MedDev-Houston after setting up a profile.
• Developing and maintaining relationships with key respiratory therapists, nurses, physicians, clinicians, department decision makers and/or administrators (multiple decision makers and influencers) within assigned accounts or markets.
• Effectively dealing with geographic dispersal of assigned facilities
• Contract and price negotiations and contract management.
• Actively participating with Regional Manager in the strategic and tactical planning process
• Bachelors degree is required.
• Minimum 3 years of demonstrated success in medical device sales experience.
• Minimum of 7 years working with PC based applications (Windows, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) is required.
• Comfortable in Hospital Setting
• Travel by car and air required
• 5 years of Medical Device Sales Experience part of it in respiratory products
• Prefer candidate to be in the Top 10% of Sales Force
• Hospital Sales, Critical Care and/or Home Health Experience
Kimberly-Clark provides the following: