Title: SENIOR MARKETING MANAGER – K-C International; Roswell GA; Job#11204
Kimberly-Clark (NYSE:KMB) is leading the world in essentials for a better life. Headquartered in Dallas, Texas, with nearly 56,000 employees worldwide and operations in 35 countries, Kimberly-Clark posted sales of $19.1 billion in 2009. Kimberly-Clark’s global brands are sold in more than 150 countries. Every day, 1.3 billion people trust Kimberly-Clark products and the solutions they provide to make their lives better. With well-known family care and personal care brands such as Kleenex, Scott, Andrex, Huggies, Pull-Ups, Kotex, Poise and Depend, we hold the No. 1 or No. 2 share position globally in more than 80 countries.
As a global company, we are committed to cultivating a fair, respectful and engaging work environment that inspires our diverse global team to thrive professionally and contribute to the communities where we operate. We also have a responsibility to attain a deeper understanding of our impact on the world. Addressing Sustainability issues and incorporating solutions through all levels of Kimberly-Clark is a critical component of our business.
The role purpose is to define, develop and deliver marketing plans to support the achievement of category growth and profit delivery consistent with GBP 2015. The role involves the identification of consumer and category insights and the development of key strategies to innovate within the current portfolio. The individual will be required to lead multifunctional teams across countries and will be sharing best practices across countries. The position reports to the KCI Marketing Director Adult Care.
Interested for you or a friend? Please contact me at Dorothy.Beach@KCC.com or leave a message at US 469-665-5639 to set up a time to talk. Please refer to job #11204. You can also directly apply for job #11204 using link http://bit.ly/11204-KCI-SrMktMgr after setting up a profile.
Highlights of Key Accountabilities and Business Priorities:
*Provide marketing leadership to build the sector business across KCI
*Contribute to mid-range business plan development toward achieving Global Business Plan 2015 vision for new domain
*Create a shared vision for growth with local marketing teams
*Lead and drive key innovation /domain expansion priorities across KCI markets
Essential knowledge/ Experience
• Proven business professional with a minimum of 6 – 8 years of related international experience in consumer goods marketing.
• Experience at regional level – translating global concepts / strategies into series of initiatives that make sense for cluster of markets
• Brand positioning and consumer insights experience across multiple geographies including non US/EU
• Experience leading product and concept development
• General business experience including business planning and forecasting across multiple geographies including non US/EU
• Master’s degree preferably Marketing or related
• Able to build effective relationships, internally and externally
• Able to navigate and perform in a matrix organization
• Effective problem-solving skills which embrace broad thinking and detail management
• An innovative approach with a strong commercial drive