Title: Principal Mixed-Signal IC Designer VI, #16749
Location: Princeton NJ
Goodrich Corporation is a Fortune 500 company and a global supplier of systems and services to aircraft and engine manufacturers, airlines and defense forces around the world. Employing over 24,000 in 16 countries, Goodrich products are on almost every aircraft -from aerostructures and actuation systems to landing gear, engine control systems, sensors and safety systems. At Goodrich, we take great pride in creating career opportunities for our employees, and we provide them with the tools, training and support they need to achieve their goals.
Goodrich ISR Systems Princeton (formerly Sensors Unlimited Inc) is the leading developer and manufacturer of indium gallium arsenide one and two dimension focal plane arrays and cameras. Our products have diverse applications in telecommunications, process/quality control, fiber optics inspection and military imaging industries. For additional information on our business, please visit our website: http://www.sensorsinc.com.
ISR Systems – Princeton is looking for a Principal Mixed-Signal IC Designer. This individual will lead the effort to develop and source new mixed signal IC designs and IP –focused primarily on Read-Out Circuits for infrared focal plane arrays. This will entail working with inside designers, test engineers and with outside design houses to achieve the objectives.
This specifically includes:
– Technically manage design projects, including external design resources, to specifications cost and schedule
– Perform personally and assist team members with detailed mixed-signal design and simulation
– Develop robust design and simulation workflows to meet project specification and schedule to improve design re-use and reduce errors
– Participate in conceptual design and specification definition of new IC projects including feasibility
– Develop IC testing plans. Assist with design validation, characterization and root cause analysis
– Document IC designs and interfaces for sourcing IP, internal testing, camera design and manufacturing
– Technical project and vendor management
– Detailed mixed-signal design and simulation
– Conceptual design, specification development, workflow development
– Design documentation, assisting verification and characterization
Interested? Or perhaps you know of someone that might be, you can apply directly to job#16749 by using this link: Interested? Or perhaps you know of someone that might be, you can apply directly to job#13660 by using this link: http://bit.ly/16749-MS-IC-Design. You can also contact Dorothy.Beach@Goodrich.com to receive more information. Sending you resume can allow a more intelligent discussion between your career goals and what Goodrich needs.
Required skills of the position include:
– Excellent communication skills. Candidate can explain complex technical concepts and functionality clearly to audiences of different technical disciplines.
– Ability to understand high-level project objectives and specifications, and translate them into a detailed design plan.
– Knowledge of latest generation IC design and simulation tool sets. Experience with Cadence Virtuoso and back-annotated simulation using parasitic extraction. Familiarity with Verilog place-and-route design flows is an advantage.
– Experience leading and driving a design team, including internal and external team members. Able to work with limited direction at times.
– Significant custom, mixed-signal IC design experience. Analog to Digital Converter, imager, and/or low-noise amplifier experience preferred.
Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or Physics required with minimum 5 years experience in IC Design. Candidate must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident.
EOE – D/F/M/V