Title: Director of Global Customer Development
Location: Roswell GA (http://bit.ly/Roswell-Green)
Reports to: Sales Lead
Kimberly-Clark is leading the world in essentials for a better life. Headquartered in Dallas, Texas, with nearly 57,000 employees worldwide and operations in 36 countries, Kimberly-Clark posted sales of $20.8 billion in 2011. Kimberly-Clark’s global brands are sold in more than 175 countries. Every day, 1.3 billion people trust Kimberly-Clark products and the solutions they provide to make their lives better. With well-known family care and personal care brands such as Kleenex, Scott, Andrex, Huggies, Pull-Ups, Kotex, Poise and Depend, we hold the No. 1 or No. 2 share position globally in more than 80 countries.
Summary of Position:
• Be the voice of the customer to the newly created global brand & innovation teams to ensure that we are developing & launching products and programs that resonate with our customer as much as they do with the consumer. Provide a customer lens to our global programs to ensure that we are not solely driven by geographic boundaries.
• Drive the expansion of our “Indispensible Partner” program across Kimberly-Clark through the introduction of core platforms.
• Firmly establish the Global Sales Leadership Council as an effective voice for the customer across Kimberly-Clark.
• Utilize resources and insights from the global brand & innovation teams & the Neenah innovation center to support the development of Innovation Summits across Kimberly-Clark International. Drive the thinking and roadmap for adding Innovation Centers in various global geographies.
• Own the Global Sales Leadership Council program to ensure that the forum remains relevant & valued by the Global Key Account leaders. Ensure that the program is understood & supported by Kimberly Clark senior leadership teams.
• Act as the coordinator between the Global Key Accounts & Global Brand teams to support & manage the country by country implementation of agreed global product launches.
• Create a shopper insight (vs. consumer & retail insight) mindset within Kimberly-Clark International & develop a sustainable program that supports the optimizing of country activity & the sharing of results. May include creating strategic partnerships with 3rd parties.
• Translate the North American Retail Data Strategies program into Kimberly-Clark International for the enablement of superior analytics and more economic data sourcing.
• Working with the Global Brand, Innovation & Marketing teams develop solutions that support the development of E-commerce as a volume channel for Kimberly-Clark. Establish best practice guidelines & support the development in key individual markets.
Interested? Or perhaps you know of someone that might be, you can apply directly using this link: http://bit.ly/15519-DirCustDevelop and it will be reviewed within several business days.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Sales or Marketing. Post-graduate degree preferred.
• 3+ years in a senior sales role – consumer products
• 10+ years in the consumer products industry
• Management of a global account, international experience/exposure , cultural awareness, ability to deal with senior KC & Customer leadership, presentation skills, self-starter, work independently.
• Demonstrated ability to direct / lead the development ideas leading to new or improved products, processes, materials, and systems
• Ability to Travel by ground and air up to 40%
• Post Graduate Degree