Title: Purchase to Pay Global Process Owner
Job #16668, Kimberly-Clark
Location: virtual – east preferred; K-C offices in TN, TX, GA or WI
Reports to: VP or Director Procurement
Kimberly-Clark is leading the world in essentials for a better life. Headquartered in Dallas, Texas, with nearly 57,000 employees worldwide and operations in 36 countries, Kimberly-Clark posted sales of $20.8 billion in 2011. Kimberly-Clark’s global brands are sold in more than 175 countries. Every day, 1.3 billion people trust Kimberly-Clark products and the solutions they provide to make their lives better. With well-known family care and personal care brands such as Kleenex, Scott, Andrex, Huggies, Pull-Ups, Kotex, Poise and Depend, we hold the No. 1 or No. 2 share position globally in more than 80 countries.
Lead the strategic vision for the global Purchase to Pay (P2P) by driving standardization of processes, aligning policies and investigating and selecting best practices and enabling technologies that will add value to the end to end P2P process.
Customers and Customer Expectations:
• As global process owner, the position oversees the design, development, and deployment (to the greatest extent possible) of standard global processes across North America, Europe, Latin America, and Asia Pacific.
• Develops strategy and establishes policy of a global nature for the P2P process, identifying and documenting regulatory exceptions and other genuine exceptions.
• Develops and proposes strategic 3-year plan with underlying assumptions pertaining to sourcing, process, technology, and workforce development.
• Designs internal organization and/or outsource relationship with capability to deliver against strategic objectives.
• Collaborates with IT leadership to identify investment in relevant technology to drive efficiency and improve service levels.
• Liaises with external peer group and professional associations to identify trends in processing, technology, service offerings, and sourcing and emerging markets.
• Accountable for coordinating with the transition team to assure successful migration of all in scope activities to the consolidated locations, either captive or outsourced.
• Accountable for assuring successful implementation of standard global processes and enabling technology, evaluating end-to-end process performance and affecting necessary design or execution adjustments. Assure that both the internal organization and that of the Process Development provider adopt and implement these global processes and policies
Interested? Or perhaps you know of someone that might be, you can apply directly using this link: http://bit.ly/16668-P2PLead . You can also contact Dorothy.Beach@KCC.com to receive more information on job #16668 . Sending your resume can allow a more intelligent discussion between your career goals and what Kimberly-Clark needs.
• Undergraduate degree in Finance, business or supply chain required
• MBA or MS in Finance or Accounting preferred
• 10+ years related business, Procurement, Business, Supply Chain, Accounting, Finance or transaction processing experience.
• 5+ years experience in management of a large team, financial or procurement processing organization, preferably in a captive or outsourced shared services environment or, alternatively, a large scale Project Management in the area of technology implementation.
• Experience with formalized change management programs is highly preferred.
• Experience with other transaction processing activities (i.e., record-to-report, order-to-cash, forecast-to-stock) is highly preferable.
• Experience within IT system implementation process is preferred.