Kimberly-Clark seeking Manufacturing Quality Director, NA | WI
Title: Quality Director, North American
Location: Neenah WI (http://bit.ly/FoxCitiesVideo)
Function: Fem/Senior Marketing
Reports to: Product Supply Lead
Kimberly-Clark is leading the world in essentials for a better life. Headquartered in Dallas, Texas, with nearly 57,000 employees worldwide and operations in 36 countries, Kimberly-Clark posted sales of $20.8 billion in 2011. Kimberly-Clark’s global brands are sold in more than 175 countries. Every day, 1.3 billion people trust Kimberly-Clark products and the solutions they provide to make their lives better. With well-known family care and personal care brands such as Kleenex, Scott, Andrex, Huggies, Pull-Ups, Kotex, Poise and Depend, we hold the No. 1 or No. 2 share position globally in more than 80 countries.
Summary of Position:
This position has responsibility for developing and implementing programs, capabilities and initiatives that create the overall quality and regulatory system for the North American AFC business and drive performance and ensure regulatory compliance as it relates to product and process quality. The incumbent is a key leader in creating capability that ensures compliance, effectively manages risk and enables targeted speed of innovation to market for the North American AFC business.
Organization: People, Responsibilities, reporting and Partnerships:
• Direct reports: TBD (anticipated 10 exempt; 1 non-exempt)
• Key relationships include North American AFC Product Supply leader, senior AFC R&E leaders, brand champions, consumer services, material suppliers, procurement, third party manufacturers, plant operations (consumer and health care), corporate quality, corporate communications, legal and FDA.
• Provide expert leadership and consultation to senior AFC leaders and plant managers to create an environment of (1) winning products at shelf and with consumers, (2) minimum variability, and (3) regulatory compliance.
• Develop, articulate and implement quality management strategies that ensure quality and regulatory capability is an enabler and competitive advantage for AFC to meet business objectives and innovate in the marketplace at targeted speed to market.
• Through training and capability development, ensure a ready and able pool of both functional and broader business talent exists to meet current and future quality and regulatory needs of the AFC business.
• Demonstrate understanding and provide visibility of industry trends, emerging regulatory requirements and best practices via benchmarking internally and externally and integrate into execution of business-specific quality strategies.
• Establish quality processes based on prevention, leading indicators and process management that can be owned and managed at the asset/crew level.
• Establish and manage a comprehensive consumer complaint management, analysis and remediation process.
• Ensure consistent application of quality standards, governmental and corporate requirements for current and future products.
• Provide leadership and oversight to continually improve plant operations effectiveness and functionality in the areas of quality and regulatory compliance
• Develop and deliver training to plant and staff that focuses on optimization of quality and regulatory systems and practices.
• Represent AFC for quality and regulatory matters both internally and externally, including a strong and active partnership with the FDA.
Interested? Or perhaps you know of someone that might be, you can apply directly using this link: https://bitly.com/17053-QualSupp and it will be reviewed within several business days
• Position requires an undergraduate degree.
• More than fifteen years of quality and regulatory-related experience
• Experience in FDA-regulated personal care consumer products manufacturing operating in both a plant and corporate environment
• Ability to travel by ground and air up to 50% of the time.
• MBA or MS as well as certain industry and ISO certifications
• Experience with Lean / Continuous Improvement tools and methodologies and third party manufacturing.
• Demonstrated experience interacting with FDA and leading in an environment subject to FDA-regulated governance