Title: Global Aviation Segment Marketing Manager
Job #19145 , Kimberly-Clark Corp.
Location: Rosewell GA or Newtown Square PA
Reports to: Marketing Director
Product Line: http://www.kcprofessional.com/home
From brands such as Huggies® and Kleenex® to medical devices and workplace solutions, Kimberly-Clark makes the essentials for a better life. We hold the No. 1 or No. 2 share position globally in more than 80 countries, but we’re not just changing diapers here. Our employees are changing the world for the better with innovative products that create new categories and push existing ones to a higher level. If fresh thinking and a passion to win inspire you, Come Unleash Your Power at Kimberly-Clark!
Role Summary: The Global Aviation Segment Manager is the global expert and go-to-person in the aviation market, in charge of generating and updating learning plans, assessing and defining high-growth and high-return opportunities. The role is responsible for sharing insights with Platform team and Regional marketing team and for working with them to create winning segment marketing strategy and activation plans.
• Serves as “global aviation segment expert” and advocate for the regions before the Global team.
• Translates strategic vision into marketing initiatives with regional marketing teams to build and strengthen KCP global competitive position in targeted market segments.
• Works with regional teams to develop and refine marketing plans, product portfolios, packaging, cost and P&L analyses, communication plans, and market activation plans.
• Works with Market Research to conduct industry studies, competitive and channel analyses, growth opportunity assessments; and to develop learning plans and marketing plans with the objective of bringing programs to market successfully.
• Based on customer insights, along with R&D team, maintains a robust innovation pipeline by identifying new solution and domain expansion ideas that are relevant and appealing to users and choosers. Coalesces trends and key opportunities for KCP to differentiate itself in the market, leading to new market initiatives and future platforms.
• Identifies, prioritizes and works closely with lead markets to ensure successful implementation/launches, identifying and sharing key learnings and best practices.
• Develops business connections with relevant industry associations and key opinion leaders.
• Uses tools and capabilities to drive marketing and sales effectiveness.
• Passionate about driving brand growth by better meeting user, chooser, and customer needs.
• Able to lead and inspire cross functional teams to deliver strong innovation plans
• Highly capable of writing/evaluating initiative and communications briefs.
• Strong skills and experience with diagnosing and resolving complex problems and opportunities.
• Able to make tough, informed decisions quickly to keep performance on track
• Demonstrate positive energy to effectively represent the business internally and externally
• Strong analytical, decision making, influence, communication and “teaching” skills
• Ability to work independently and complete projects within required timeframes
Interested? You can also contact Dorothy.Beach@KCC.com to receive more information on job #19145 . Sending your resume can allow a more intelligent discussion between your career goals and Kimberly-Clark needs.
• 8-10 years of experience in reputed B2B and CPG companies and demonstrated success in the following areas:
o User, Chooser and Channel insight identification
o Segmentation and target development
o Integrated Marketing Planning and Marketing Communications.
o Positioning strategy development and refinement
o Product innovation and renovation
o Commercialization through a high performance, consultative sales team, through channel partners and commercial teams.
• Experience working effectively with teams and stakeholders located in multiple, culturally-diverse international markets. Aviation segment experience a strong plus.
• Bachelor degree required. Master or higher degree preferred.
• Travel: 25-50% of the time. Up-to-date passport and no restrictions to obtain required visas.
• Solid knowledge and use of digital connectivity and communication. Salesforce.com and Marketo experience is a plus.