Title: Enterprise Architect – IT Security
Job #19098 , Kimberly-Clark Corp.
Location: Neenah WI or Roswell GA or Knoxville TN or Dallas TX or Chicago IL
Function: IT Services
Reports to: Architecture Director
From brands such as Huggies® and Kleenex® to medical devices and workplace solutions, Kimberly-Clark makes the essentials for a better life. We hold the No. 1 or No. 2 share position globally in more than 80 countries, but we’re not just changing diapers here. Our employees are changing the world for the better with innovative products that create new categories and push existing ones to a higher level. If fresh thinking and a passion to win inspire you, come Unleash Your Power at Kimberly-Clark!
We are looking for an Enterprise Architect – IT Security to join our IT Services Strategy, Technology& Architecture team. Qualified candidates will have demonstrated experience delivering results as an IT Enterprise Architect in both the Information Security and Data Networking domains. This person will be a highly influential catalyst to drive changes to K-C’s IT security policies, practices and technologies which enable dynamic business processes and an agile and changing workforce.
* Advance K-C’s Enterprise IT Strategy by defining and leading initiatives to describe, organize, integrate, share and govern systems architecture and the capabilities required to increase information value, accessibility, context and usability of information
* Operates with a focus of IT security expertise for the organization providing authoritative advice and guidance on the application and operation of all types of security controls, including legislative or regulatory requirements such as data protection and software copyright law
* Maintains and advances an IT Risk Management Methodology to ensure impact, likelihood and cost to remediate are appropriately dimensioned to enable fact based IT security-related decisions
* Advances an IT Security and Network Roadmap which support the vision and guiding principles of an IT Business Plan
* Recommends policy, technology and skills to support the IT Security and Network Roadmaps
* Ensures Enterprise Architecture Artifacts (Applications Diagrams, Systems Maps, Data Flow Diagrams, etc.) and Solution Architectures are developed for each new project
* Works with Global IT Service Delivery Teams to dimension and plan for deployment of Security and Network Roadmap projects including mobility, cloud services, identity and access management
* Maintains a sound and wide business knowledge and an understanding of current and emerging information and communications technologies and their level of maturity and stability
* Bachelor’s degree
* 7+ years of business experience or an advanced degree in a relevant area
* 5+ years of experience with Enterprise Architecture
* An understanding of common technology architecture models
* Broad range of business and IT experiences
* Ability to bridge business and technology acumen
* Demonstrated success in driving security-related change through IT and customer organizations
* Excellent communication capability; written, verbal
* Can translate complex and abstract IT concepts into understandable and realizable business benefits
* Success in collaborating and organizing across organizational and cultural boundaries
* Able to influence internally and externally at multiple levels of the organization
* Comprehensive understanding of global legal and regulatory requirements (data privacy, PCI)
* Effectively manages issues, ambiguity, change and conflict
* Training in the Enterprise Architecture discipline either TOGAF or Zachman architecture frameworks
* An advanced degree
* Certifications in security and or network
Interested? You can contact Dorothy.Beach@KCC.com to receive more information on job #19098 . Sending your resume can allow a more intelligent discussion between your career goals and what Kimberly-Clark needs.