Title: Safety Industrial/Mfg End User Specialist (B2B)
Job #20432 , Kimberly-Clark Corp.
Location: Charlotte NC or lower VA and has relocation assistance
Function: Sales and Marketing
Reports to: Regional Manager KCP Sales
Product Line: http://www.kcprofessional.com/home KC Professional line of products
Interested? Contact Dorothy.Beach@KCC.com to receive more information on job # 20432 . Sending your resume can allow a more intelligent discussion between your career goals and what Kimberly-Clark needs.
Purpose: To maintain and grow business to meet profit and net sales growth targets by utilizing professional selling skills to gain knowledge of targeted end user customer’s needs in order to provide customer-tailored KCP solutions. To share up-to-date customer insights with KCP customer marketers.
Create Demand for Business to Meet Profit and Sales Growth Targets
* Utilizes end user marketing insights and prospects to generate opportunities.
* Develops strong relationships with targeted DSRs and serves as strong selling asset to help jointly close sales when relevant.
* Collaborates with the Distribution Management (DM) teams and targeted DSRs to initiate / build relationship with the prospective end customers.
* Drives KCP product trials to ensure experience leads to a well-informed understanding of the product, benefits, and a close sale.
Maintain and Existing Businesses with Key End User Accounts
* Aligns resources in line with the end user segmentation strategy and customer insights provided by the strategy / marketing groups.
* Engages targeted end user customers in regular contact to understand their business needs, and identify buying behavior and value drivers in order to best position current andnew products and solutions.
* Expert in delivery KCP’s platform and challenger messaging.
* Proactively communicates with and provides feedback to Team Leader regarding end user segmentation and sales activities.
* Advantageously positions KCP platforms and solutions against competition (pricing, service level and cost in use).
Perform Key Administrative and Capability Enhancement Responsibilities
* Manages sales pipeline to ensure required growth and profit expectations.
* Accurately maintains and manages critical customer information in SFDC.
* Proactively manages sales pipeline in SFDC, and uses the relevant information to improve execution.
* Continually improves selling / prospecting skills (e.g., Challenger) and develops expertise in relevant industry verticals.
* Participates in KCP sales and development programs& meetings to ensure up-to-date knowledge on KCP products and platforms.
* Proactively seek coaching and feedback from Team Leader and colleagues.
* Working independently to manage one’s own time and resources in order to meet or exceed set objectives.
* Intimate knowledge of relevant KCP products and platforms according to specialty.
* Understanding / articulating relevant business / technical trends to others in a way that is clear and understood by the audience.
* Identifying problems, drawing connections from various pieces of data, and taking action to proactively solve.
* Achievement of new business development and penetration of a targeted end user account.
* Industry experience in targeted segments (i.e., HealthCare, Education, Mfg, Office).
* Previous experience selling in a business to business (B2B) environment.
* Travel 50%-70%
Prefers a Bachelor’s degree