Kimberly-Clark seeks a HRBP for Global Marketing Innovation team | WI
Title: Human Resources Business Partner over Marketing Innovation
Job #20428 , Kimberly-Clark Corp.
Location: Neenah WI (http://bit.ly/K-C-Neenah)
Function: Human Resources
Reports to: Director HR
Direct reports: none
Scope: Global – Marketing & Innovation team of several hundred
From brands such as Huggies® and Kleenex® to medical devices and workplace solutions, Kimberly-Clark makes the essentials for a better life. We hold the No. 1 or No. 2 share position globally in more than 80 countries, but we’re not just changing diapers here. Our employees are changing the world for the better with innovative products that create new categories and push existing ones to a higher level. If fresh thinking and a passion to win inspire you, come Unleash Your Power at Kimberly-Clark!
Summary: This position provides leadership and functional HR generalist support to leaders in the Global Sector, Marketing and Innovation Organization
• Provide HR generalist support to senior leaders and their teams
Interested? You can contact Dorothy.Beach@KCC.com to receive more information on job # 20428 . Sending your resume can allow a more intelligent discussion between your career goals and what Kimberly-Clark needs.
• Bachelor’ s degree required with Masters or MBA in Human Resource field preferred
• Minimum 5- 7 years Human Resources Generalist experience
• Experience working in highly matrixed organizations
• Demonstrated success leading organizational change
• Strong business acumen with a demonstrated ability to develop and align HR initiatives to accelerate achievement of strategic business objectives
• Strong understanding of industry HR best practices
• A track record of success in developing team leaders and teams.
• Strong leadership skills and the ability to influence the decision making process