Title: Channel Marketing Manager
Job #130001D9 , Kimberly-Clark Corp.
Location: Roswell GA just north of Atlanta
Reports to: North American Manufacturing Target Market Leader.
Direct reports: none
Product Line: http://www.kcprofessional.com/home KC Professional line of products
Scope: North America
From brands such as Huggies® and Kleenex® to medical devices and workplace solutions, Kimberly-Clark makes the essentials for a better life. We hold the No. 1 or No. 2 share position globally in more than 80 countries, but we’re not just changing diapers here. Our employees are changing the world for the better with innovative products that create new categories and push existing ones to a higher level. If fresh thinking and a passion to win inspire you, Come Unleash Your Power at Kimberly-Clark!
Channel Marketing Managers at Kimberly-Clark Professional create and execute the right plans in order to meet our global business plan objectives, maintain existing business, and expand into new categories. The primary purpose of this position is to drive the Kimberly-Clark Professional – North American Manufacturing Target Market Strategy through our Industrial & Safety Supply Channel, develop market driving channel programs and innovative initiatives for the entire KCP Portfolio of platforms, products and solutions. Channel Marketing Managers are responsible for collaborating with the Regional Target Marketing Managers, Regional Product Managers and Sales groups.
Sustainable Business Model
1. Define the current market position and potential demand opportunities via situation and opportunity assessments for channel
2. Identify supply needs, pricing guidelines, cost structure/drivers, alternate routes to market, and potential margin improvement opportunities
Brand/Business Evolution and Innovation
3. Contribute to the Innovation Management Framework process, bringing the customer perspective that influences innovation through to launch strategy and execution
Strategy/Plan Development and Execution
4. Develop channel strategies, plans, budgets, and forecasts to drive KCP growth and adjust at appropriate intervals
5. Partner with Product Managers, Target Marketing Managers and Customer Development/Sales to deliver against brand/business objectives and goals
Customer/Channel/Segment Management and Marketing
6. Treat customers to leverage strengths of each customer (or customer tier) in overall Go To Market plans, and appropriately apply resources against each
7. Identify key decision-makers within each customer and their purchase/usage/value drivers for each; leverage drivers within specific strategies and throughout the value chain
8. Generate overall strategies for distribution, pricing, merchandising, and trade promotions
9. Ensure alignment between brand/platform/category/product plans and channel plans
10. Lead/participate in key customer meetings
11. Continuously measure effectiveness and ROI of initiatives and apply learnings in ongoing strategies and plans
12. Communicate best practices feedback to organization. Provide competitor intelligence.
Integrated Marketing Communications
16. Identify key audiences for communications and generate communication approach that leverages the marketing strategy/idea for each in partnership with the Marketing Communications Team
Interested? You can contact Dorothy.Beach@KCC.com to receive more information on job #130001D9. Sending your resume can allow a more intelligent discussion between your career goals and what Kimberly-Clark needs.
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field
• 6-8 years of related experience in B2B marketing
• Experience working with cross-functional groups (e.g., finance, operations)
• Experience leading and/or supporting complex business negotiations
• Graduate degree in Marketing or Business Administration
• Demonstrated success in channel marketing – specifically Industrial & Safety Supply Channel
• Experience supporting organizational change
• Able to work in a matrix organization driving collaboration across functions, geographies and businesses
• Communications / advertising development
• History of demonstrated success in the development/execution of marketing plans