Title: Global Safety Hand Protection Developer
Job #130001SB , Kimberly-Clark Corp.
Location: Roswell GA just north of Atlanta
Reports to: Sr. Manager
Product Line: http://www.kcprofessional.com/home
From brands such as Huggies® and Kleenex® to medical devices and workplace solutions, Kimberly-Clark makes the essentials for a better life. We hold the No. 1 or No. 2 share position globally in more than 80 countries, but we’re not just changing diapers here. Our employees are changing the world for the better with innovative products that create new categories and push existing ones to a higher level. If fresh thinking and a passion to win inspire you, come Unleash Your Power at Kimberly-Clark!
We are currently seeking an experienced Technology Development Leader to support the Kimberly-Clark Professional Global Innovation Team, focusing on Hand Protection Products designed for use in both Industrial and Cleanroom/Aseptic manufacturing settings. Our Global Safety Business supplies a full range of Personal and Process Protective Equipment to meet a broad range of hand protection needs for the Aviation, Automotive, Metal, Pharmaceutical, and Electronics/Semi-conductor markets.
1) Own and drive filling the technology innovation pipeline for Industrial and Scientific Hand Protection solutions through the integration of purchased strategic technologies, commercialization of new/novel materials, and the enhancement of existing capabilities.
2) Commercialize new product bundles/solutions with excellence to meet business commitments.
3) Champion new opportunities for meeting Customer/User protection needs to the broader innovation and marketing teams and make these opportunities come alive.
4) Own third party technology development partnerships to maximize speed-to-market for new technologies.
5) Manage cross-functional team activities (marketing, product supply, sourcing and supply, corporate technology, etc.) to ensure market realization of targeted new product bundles and solutions.
6) Develop and deliver assignments against key milestones, budget, and resource forecasts either individually or leading a team.
Interested? You can contact Dorothy.Beach@KCC.com to receive more information on job #130001SB. Sending your resume can allow a more intelligent discussion between your career goals and what Kimberly-Clark needs.
ONLY candidates with demonstrated expertise in hand protection product design for both polymer-based products (light and heavy gauge) and assembled glove products will be considered. This includes validation of concept technologies with end users.
1) Must possess at least a Bachelor’s or advanced degree in a relevant major scientific or engineering discipline from an accredited college or university.
2) A minimum of 10-12 years of experience in a variety of project leadership and technology development assignments.
3) Extensive experience in technology innovation, translating Customer/User and Business needs into action, delivering a compelling vision and building buy-in/support from key stakeholders.
4) A demonstrated ability to work independently and as an integral part of a team to complete projects within required time frames.
5) Ability to lead teams across multiple projects, give work direction and stretch teams to higher performance.
6) Ability to drive projects forward quickly and effectively utilizing “informal” influencing skills and leadership, strong collaboration, project management and communication skills.
1) Experience with hand protection products used in industrial/aseptic/controlled access/cleanroom environments, including product designs, manufacturing technologies, and competitive landscape.
2) Ability to work independently, comfort with a fast-paced “unstructured” environment with lots of ambiguity.
3) Strong strategic and analytical skills.
4) Proven track record of informally leading and influencing cross functional team members and stakeholders
5) Positive, forward looking change agent