Title: Manager Global Strategic Sourcing Programs
Job #130001DL , Kimberly-Clark Corp.
Location: Roswell GA just north of Atlanta
Reports to: Director of Strategic Sourcing
Direct reports: 2-3
Product Line: KCP http://www.kcprofessional.com/home
From brands such as Huggies® and Kleenex® to medical devices and workplace solutions, Kimberly-Clark makes the essentials for a better life. We hold the No. 1 or No. 2 share position globally in more than 80 countries, but we’re not just changing diapers here. Our employees are changing the world for the better with innovative products that create new categories and push existing ones to a higher level. If fresh thinking and a passion to win inspire you, come Unleash Your Power at Kimberly-Clark!
The Manager Strategic Sourcing Programs leads massive data analysis effort in condensed time frames for mega/global/multi-regional sourcing initiatives. The incumbent also manages analysts and/or provides coaching and guidance to them by working on mega/global/multi-regional sourcing initiatives together.
Customers and Customer Expectations:
• Support global category leaders to execute major sourcing initiatives
• Lead analyst(s) on major sourcing project and provide day-to-day work instructions
• Serve as role model for and demonstrate thought leadership to analysts by applying best practice strategic sourcing process/tactics and excellent data analytical and presentation/communication skills
• Prepare negotiation materials in major supplier negotiations
• Proactively identify or expand major sourcing opportunities by working closely with relevant global category leaders
• Participate in weekly status meetings with other relevant parties
• Support assigned global category teams in developing project plans including deliverables, resources and milestones
• Build analysis excellence and lead by example (i.e. cost modeling and hypothesis driven scenario evaluation)
1. Lead complex/massive data analysis effort of major global/multi-regional sourcing initiative with accelerated timelines
2. Negotiation preparations and follow-ups in major sourcing initiatives
3. Lead by example and influence in building Build central repository of Global Category Management Center of Excellence
Interested? You can contact Dorothy.Beach@KCC.com to receive more information on job # 130001DL . Sending your resume can allow a more intelligent discussion between your career goals and what Kimberly-Clark needs.
• Bachelor’s Degree
• MBA is a plus
• 5 – 10 years of experience in procurement or closely related field with multiple business/multiple region exposure
• Consulting experience is a plus for clients in manufacturing products
• Proven experience in leading complex/massive data analysis effort and delivering significant and tangible results in global/multiple regional sourcing initiatives within condensed timelines
• Experience and expertise in negotiation strategies/tactics (i.e. supplier negotiation prep sheet)
• Experience in working with multiple virtual teams globally simultaneously
• Ability to travel 25% to 50%