Title: Marketing Research Leader – FamilyCare Global Marketing Research & Analytics
Job #130001F2 , Kimberly-Clark Corp. for several openings
Location: Neenah WI just south of Green Bay
Reports to: Director of Marketing Research
Direct reports: varies
Scope: FC Global Marketing Research & Analytics
From brands such as Huggies® and Kleenex® to medical devices and workplace solutions, Kimberly-Clark makes the essentials for a better life. We hold the No. 1 or No. 2 share position globally in more than 80 countries, but we’re not just changing diapers here. Our employees are changing the world for the better with innovative products that create new categories and push existing ones to a higher level. If fresh thinking and a passion to win inspire you, come Unleash Your Power at Kimberly-Clark!
This position is responsible for providing strategic marketing research leadership grounded in consumer and market understanding at the global level for Family Care businesses. The individual will help shape and execute global plans by influencing multi-functional teams on key consumer and market drivers within their business.
(S)he will proactively partner with brand and R&E teams on development and execution of brand positioning, brand architecture and help shape the innovation programs. The candidate will also collaborate with regional Market Research Managers to ensure alignment on integrated Learning Plans, cross-fertilize knowledge and share best practices. Finally, the candidate will be a catalyst for business growth anchored in consumer, market, and shopper fundamentals by translating this understanding into meaningful business building insights.
(S)he will be an influential leader who will interact with the key business partners, understand global requirements and share/leverage insights to provide a competitive advantage to Kimberly-Clark.
PRIMARY ACCOUNTABILITIES AND EXPECTATIONS:
The candidate is accountable for:
• Become the go-to person on all consumer and market knowledge within Family Care businesses.
• Proactively identify knowledge gaps in context of current business paradigms, recommending and aligning management to closing these knowledge gaps
• Align and execute Global Learning Plans in partnership with multi-functional teams
• Partner with regional Market Research Teams to ensure alignment between Global and Regional priorities
• Develop solutions and recommendations leveraging consumer and analytics data in an integrated manner
• Be the sought after partner within and across GMRA, global and regional multi-functional teams.
• Collaborates and builds trust with multi-functional teams
• Has intense curiosity to learn the business, the consumer, the market
• Willing to work through conflict, seeking common ground and bringing issue resolution as appropriate. Knows when to seek out help from management and is willing to navigate through competing business priorities
• Demonstrates agility in managing multiple priorities and projects in a complex environment
• Manages the engagement of marketing research projects, including external research suppliers, to ensure the research is executed in an accurate, timely, and cost-efficient manner.
Interested? You can contact Dorothy.Beach@KCC.com to receive more information on job # 130001F2 . Sending your resume can allow a more intelligent discussion between your career goals and what Kimberly-Clark needs.
• Undergraduate degree
• 7 plus years of experience of consumer insights experience
• Regional or global experience
• Demonstrated examples of personal leadership leveraging consumer insights/research
• Ability to work effectively with all levels of business team management
• Ability to partner with and build relationships with colleagues from different cultures
• Working knowledge of technical market research skills
• Proven ability in translating data to knowledge to actionable recommendations
• Proven ability to integrate data from different data sources to provide clarity and direction to multi-functional team
• Strong influencing skills to convince partners and management on strategic direction
• Excellent written and communication skills
• Advanced degree
• Experience across a range of categories
• Experience in brand building (positioning, architecture development), innovation and commercial execution
• Direct experience driving innovation from initial concept development through to in-market measure and success
• Ability to coach others and build organizational talent relative to market research