Title: Sales Account Manager/ End User Sales B2B
Job #1300003E, Kimberly-Clark Corp.
Location: Montreal Canada
Reports to: Regional Manager
Product Line: KC Professional http://www.kcprofessional.com/home
From brands such as Huggies® and Kleenex® to medical devices and workplace solutions, Kimberly-Clark makes the essentials for a better life. We hold the No. 1 or No. 2 share position globally in more than 80 countries, but we’re not just changing diapers here. Our employees are changing the world for the better with innovative products that create new categories and push existing ones to a higher level. If fresh thinking and a passion to win inspire you, come Unleash Your Power at Kimberly-Clark!
Main Purpose of the Role:
To maintain and grow business to meet profit and net sales growth targets by utilizing professional selling skills to gain knowledge of targeted end user customer’s needs in order to provide customer-tailored KCP solutions. To share up-to-date customer insights with KCP customer marketers.
Create Demand for Business to Meet Profit and Sales Growth Targets
• Utilizes end user marketing insights and prospects to generate opportunities.
• Develops strong relationships with targeted DSRs and serves as strong selling asset to help jointly close sales when relevant.
• Collaborates with the Distribution Management (DM) teams and targeted DSRs to initiate / build relationship with the prospective end customers.
• Drives KCP product trials to ensure experience leads to a well-informed understanding of the product, benefits, and a close sale.
Maintain and Existing Businesses with Key End User Accounts
• Aligns resources in line with the end user segmentation strategy and customer insights provided by the strategy / marketing groups.
• Engages targeted end user customers in regular contact to understand their business needs, and identify buying behavior and value drivers in order to best position current and new products and solutions.
• Expert in delivery KCP’s platform and challenger messaging.
• Proactively communicates with and provides feedback to Team Leader regarding end user segmentation and sales activities.
• Advantageously positions KCP platforms and solutions against competition (pricing, service level and cost in use).
Perform Key Administrative and Capability Enhancement Responsibilities
• Manages sales pipeline to ensure required growth and profit expectations.
• Accurately maintains and manages critical customer information in SFDC.
• Proactively manages sales pipeline in SFDC, and uses the relevant information to improve execution.
• Continually improves selling / prospecting skills (e.g., Challenger) and develops expertise in relevant industry verticals.
• Participates in KCP sales and development programs & meetings to ensure up-to-date knowledge on KCP products and platforms.
• Proactively seek coaching and feedback from Team Leader and colleagues.
Interested? You can contact Dorothy.Beach@KCC.com to receive more information on job # 140003E . Sending your resume can allow a more intelligent discussion between your career goals and what Kimberly-Clark needs.
Core competencies and Expectations/Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree is required.
• Must be bilingual in English and French.
• 3 yrs prior experience selling in a business to business environment.
• Industry experience in targeted segments (i.e., HealthCare, Education, Mfg, Office) is preferred.
• Ability to work independently to manage one’s own time and resources in order to meet or exceed set objectives.
• Intimate knowledge of relevant KCP products and platforms according to specialty.
• Understanding / articulating relevant business / technical trends to others in a way that is clear and understood by the audience.
• Identifying problems, drawing connections from various pieces of data, and taking action to proactively solve.
• Achievement of new business development and penetration of a targeted end user account.