Title: Senior Manager IT Network Security
Job #14000082 , Kimberly-Clark Corp.
Location: Neenah WI is preferred
Function: IT Security
Direct reports: nine
From brands such as Huggies® and Kleenex® to medical devices and workplace solutions, Kimberly-Clark makes the essentials for a better life. We hold the No. 1 or No. 2 share position globally in more than 80 countries, but we’re not just changing diapers here. Our employees are changing the world for the better with innovative products that create new categories and push existing ones to a higher level. If fresh thinking and a passion to win inspire you, come Unleash Your Power at Kimberly-Clark!
The IT Network Security Senior Manager works with the ITS Enterprise Services Director in the development, delivery and oversight of an information security program that includes the establishment and maintaining of standards, procedures and guidelines to protect the Company’s information assets stored on information systems and technologies including at vendor partner facilities. This role includes, but is not limited to the identification and remediation of potential or known exposures (accidental or intentional), that may cause serious financial and/or information loss, as well as establishing policy on the administration of systems and information ownership.
The Senior Manager establishes and maintains working relationships with other noncompetitive companies to ensure that the Corporation maximizes its investment in IT infrastructure and security services. In addition, the position directs the external business partners to drive down unit cost and total cost of ownership while providing service assurance that meets or exceeds service level expectations.
- Manage global IT Security staff of 9 people
- Responsible for managing the annual Security operating budget
- Manage the information security function in accordance with the established policies and guidelines while balancing the appropriate levels of risk in support of the business objectives
- Interact with Business Leadership to ensure that the Information Security Program addresses Business needs for protection and compliance with legislation
- Conduct information security risk assessments for applications and 3rd party vendors
- Act as meeting facilitator for the Information Security Cyber Risk Committee
- Advises and influences global business clients and customers, at management level, regarding the delivery, costs, availability and functionality of security components
- Provides technical security direction related to the strategic direction of Kimberly-Clark’s corporate infrastructure
- Create appropriate measures and metrics related to the development and management of our security infrastructure and regularly communicate them to the Infrastructure leadership team
- Provides coaching, consulting, and training opportunities to create and maintain talent within the security organization
- Provides direct supervision and guidance to security staff.
- Recruits, hires, orients, trains and evaluates security staff.
- Ensures overall security operations are conducted in accordance with established policies, procedures.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Interested in this challenging assignment? You can contact Dorothy.Beach@KCC.com to receive more information on job #14000082 . Sending your resume can allow a more intelligent discussion between your career goals and what Kimberly-Clark needs.
· Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university
· 10-15 years of work experience in similar position or having equivalent kind of skills experience
· 5+ years of work experience in information security
· 3+ years of work experience in leading an Information Security team
· Substantial knowledge of cyber security threats and risk mitigation strategies
· Experience implementing Payment Card Information Data Security Standards
· Demonstrated effectiveness in collaborating with business partners on security needs
· Strong analytic and problem solving skills; sound judgment
· Experience with security measures and metrics
· Ability to communicate information about the vision and direction of our information security program to senior leadership
· Demonstrated ability to work in partnership with global cultures and times zones
· Ability to visualize, plan, and execute process improvement to increase departmental efficiency
· Communication skills including the ability to translate security concepts into business language
· Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) or Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)