Title: Human Resources Director, Global Marketing
Kimberly-Clark Corp. (NYSE:KMB)
Location: Irving TX just outside of Dallas or Roswell GA just north of Atlanta
Function: Human Resources
Reports to: VP HR
From brands such as Huggies® and Kleenex® to medical devices and workplace solutions, Kimberly-Clark makes the essentials for a better life. We hold the No. 1 or No. 2 share position globally in more than 80 countries, but we’re not just changing diapers here. Our employees are changing the world for the better with innovative products that create new categories and push existing ones to a higher level. If fresh thinking and a passion to win inspire you, Come Unleash Your Power at Kimberly-Clark!
• Create and develop the organization and processes which enable and execute the global strategic vision of the global brands and innovation organization, led by the President and the leadership team.
• Ensure that the operating group(s) of Global Marketing has the human capital support necessary for execution of the Company’s Strategic Business Plan in their area.
• Determine the strategic plans / HR initiatives to meet those goals while aligning with corporate initiatives and creating/shaping solutions where open space exists.
• Align the Company’s management team to define, exhibit and instill One KC Behaviors and the Culture of Accountability across these departments and groups.
• Develop and drive stakeholder change management plans appropriate to support transformational organizational change across all K-C geographies and businesses.
• Provide organization development and effectiveness strategies and solutions which respond to a dynamic and evolving business organization.
• Develop global talent strategies and solutions including recruiting, engagement and annual talent assessment processes.
Interested? You can contact Dorothy.Beach@KCC.com to receive more information on this job that is not yet listed . Sending your resume can allow a more intelligent discussion between your career goals and what Kimberly-Clark needs.
• BA Degree in Business Management or Human Resources discipline
• Minimum of 7+ years in a Human Resources position at a business unit or global functional level.
• Broad understanding of management styles, legal, and employment issues globally.
• Strong Business acumen and understanding of business operations, especially robust for marketing and innovation organizations
• Proven track record of success in managing dramatic transformational change
• Ability to influence senior executives and align functional peers across a matrix organization
• 15+ years of experience in the Human Resources field at the Director or Executive level.
• Masters or MBA from a top university preferred.
• Prior team leader experience
• Prior experience partnering with CEO Deputies or other senior executives
• Interpersonal, integrity and relationship skills, along with a proven ability to lead others.
• Ability to proactively keep pace with a key strategic team, which is driving a game-changing marketing and innovation expertise
• Work experience in a matrix environment to manage Global HR
• Excellent communication written and verbal skills.
• Moves seamlessly between execution and strategic thought, development and alignment