Title: Senior Director of Global Financial Planning & Analysis
Company: Kimberly-Clark Corporation
Location: Irving TX just outside of Dallas
Function: Finance, job #140000FI
Reports to: Vp Finance Transformation
From brands such as Huggies® and Kleenex® to medical devices and workplace solutions, Kimberly-Clark makes the essentials for a better life. Within the K.C. Professional business the mission focuses on creating Exceptional Workplaces for our customers; Safer, Healthier and more Productive. Our teams are improving workplaces around the world with innovative products and solutions that drive continuous improvement and fulfill the needs of people at work.
Lead and manage the enterprise FP&A (Financial Planning & Analysis) framework, business planning processes (Strategic Planning, Annual Planning, Capital Planning and Forecasting), and global analytics tools across Kimberly-Clarks businesses and functions, to deliver strong, risk-balanced, plans for sustained business growth.
The Sr. Director FP&A leads a central team that initiates inputs, timelines, plan guidance, targets and requirements across the enterprise; manages enterprise process functionality, standardization and changes to improve efficiency and effectiveness of business planning; manages deliverables and implementation of planning processes; and delivers a consolidated enterprise plan with insightful analytics. This role, while being an advocate for the business, leads the assessment of enterprise plans and business plan performance, including risks and opportunities, as well as recommending actions to identify value creation opportunities and improve business outcomes. Responsibilities also include leadership for routine and ad hoc provision of enterprise analytical support to facilitate executive team decision making, and support for CFO communications to the board of directors on business plans and business performance.
Customers and Customer Expectations:
Key customers include the Chief Financial Officer and his/her deputies; business leaders and their finance leaders; the executive leadership team comprised of the CEO and direct reports; and business unit FP&A teams. Customers expect continuous process improvement, effective governance and clarity of planning requirements and guidance, and highly effective communication and coordination across a global matrix organization. Further, that forward leaning and insightful analytics enable enterprise portfolio decisions and pressure testing of plans, that also highlight value creating opportunities and decision opportunities that fuel profitable business growth.
Interested? You can also contact Dorothy.Beach@KCC.com to receive more information. Sending your resume can allow a more intelligent discussion between your career goals and what Kimberly-Clark’s Healthcare BU needs.
MBA or equivalent advanced degree
• More than 15 years of experience, and greater than half in a multinational/global business, with several years of experience in a leadership position in a complex, progressive, global planning and analysis environment along with a strong track record of personal achievement and advancement.
• Minimum of 5 years in finance leadership role developing high-performing talent and directing high-performing team(s).
• International experience is a requirement and an “in-market” experience is preferred
• Strong experience in a consumer products business and experience in FP&A transformation is preferred.
• Previous P&L responsibility along with a thorough understanding of strategic and operational planning and forecasting techniques.
• Must possess and demonstrate high degree of financial, analytical and process leadership competence.
• Strong strategic agility, critical thinking, problem-solving and analytical skills.
• Demonstrated strong teamwork and leadership skills.
• Strong communication and presentation skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills along with exceptional influence and change management skills
• Decisive, yet collaborative and inclusive.