Title: Supply Chain Business Planning Consultant
Job #14000012 , Kimberly-Clark Corp.
Location: Roswell GA just north of Atlanta
Function: Supply Chain
Reports to: SC & Optimization Manager
Product Line:http://www.kcprofessional.com/home KC Professional line of products
From brands such as Huggies® and Kleenex® to medical devices and workplace solutions, Kimberly-Clark makes the essentials for a better life. We hold the No. 1 or No. 2 share position globally in more than 80 countries, but we’re not just changing diapers here. Our employees are changing the world for the better with innovative products that create new categories and push existing ones to a higher level. If fresh thinking and a passion to win inspire you, come Unleash Your Power at Kimberly-Clark!
Currently, we are seeking a Supply Chain Business Planning Consultant to support Kimberly-Clark Professional. The position is based out of Roswell, GA, but it will require significant travel to Neenah, WI for the first 4-6 months.
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
Provide a high level of technical expertise and consulting on SAP systems (specifically APO and inventory optimization) and planning processes to ensure understanding of end to end Supply Chain impacts enabling optimized results. The position drives sustainability and continuous improvement, collaborates to ensure adherence to best practices, provides process and tool training, and performance feedback for sector specific planning team members.
- Effectively shape and sustain motivated business teams to deliver desired business results, by providing vision and strategy direction, building trust, training and coaching team members, providing sustainable support and ensuring compliance with best practices.
- Lead and participate in cross functional initiatives to improve current business processes and tools to solve business issues. Provide planning perspective in creating efficient, effective solutions.
- Develops and implements supply chain strategies that will result in lower working capital, improved customer service, & improved margins.
- Advance corporate supply chain strategies and value added activities by serving as the voice of the business and facilitating communication to resolve system-related problems
- Provide leadership to continually enhance tool capabilities to support business process strategies. Ensure actions are consistent with business requirements and corporate direction.
Interested? You can contact Dorothy.Beach@KCC.com to receive more information on job #14000012 . Sending your resume can allow a more intelligent discussion between your career goals and what Kimberly-Clark needs.
-8+ years’ experience
-Strong knowledge of SAP (APO)
-Prior Planning Experience
-Strong communication and collaboration skills
-Multiple functions, plant and cross sector experience