Title: Distribution Consultant
Job #140000JW, Kimberly-Clark Health Care BU
Location: Roswell GA just north of Atlanta
Function: Supply Chain
Reports to: NA Distribution Manager
Product Line:http://bit.ly/K-C-Healthcare (entire line)
Scope: North America
From brands such as Huggies® and Kleenex® to medical devices and workplace solutions, Kimberly-Clark makes the essentials for a better life. We hold the No. 1 or No. 2 share position globally in more than 80 countries, but we’re not just changing diapers here. Our employees are changing the world for the better with innovative products that create new categories and push existing ones to a higher level. If fresh thinking and a passion to win inspire you, come Unleash Your Power at Kimberly-Clark!
Working from the K-C Health Care (HC) staff location, the Distribution Consultant provides leadership and consultation for product deployment, inventory control, sterilization, and cost reduction initiatives to ensure customer service and HC Distribution cost objectives are met.
CUSTOMERS AND CUSTOMER EXPECTATIONS
Distribution Center Operations, Staff Manufacturing Directors, Distribution Center and Plant Distribution Management, Plant Operating and Administrative Teams, Customer Service, Purchasing, Marketing, Project Leaders, End-to-End Planners, Planning Analysts, Staff Operations, and Sterilizer Locations.
- Provide day to day work direction to team members within Roswell Distribution staff.
- Identify and implement distribution cost reduction projects.
- Possess the ability to turn data into information that results in actions and improvements in costs and processes.
- Ensure adherence to HC Distribution KPI’s.
- Contribute to and lead continuous improvement initiatives.
- Actively seek and positively respond to performance and personal development feedback. Initiate and engage in activities to enhance personal functional effectiveness and to realize full career potential. Contribute to an environment in which all team members are respected regardless of their individual differences and are motivated to improve their individual and team contributions to achieve desired business results.
- Communicate fully with superiors, subordinates, and other team members in a manner that is timely, complete, concise and responsive
The Distribution Consultant is an analyst and issue resolution leader within HC Distribution and is a key contact point for the Logistics Leaders within Distribution and Planning. The Distribution Consultant is expected to initiate and drive multiple projects in support of team and sector objectives as well as to lead by influence while driving supply chain improvements.
Interested? You can contact Dorothy.Beach@KCC.com to receive more information on job # 140000JW . Sending your resume can allow a more intelligent discussion between your career goals and what Kimberly-Clark needs.
- The position requires knowledge and ability associated with a bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- In most instances, 12 to 15 years of related business experience is preferred.
- Ability to identify opportunities for supply chain improvements, effectively organize, plan, influence, control, and communicate plans across supply chains.
- Possess a working knowledge of distribution operations, transportation, product planning, product sterilization, product deployment, finished good inventory control, and systems application (SAP and Business Intelligence (BI)).