Title: Director International Compensation & Benefits
Job #140000O6 , Kimberly-Clark Corp.
Location: Dallas TX HQ
Function: Human Resources
Reports to: VP HR
Scope: International with emphasis on Executive Compensation and Board interaction experience
From brands such as Huggies® and Kleenex® to medical devices and workplace solutions, Kimberly-Clark makes the essentials for a better life. We hold the No. 1 or No. 2 share position globally in more than 80 countries, but we’re not just changing diapers here. Our employees are changing the world for the better with innovative products that create new categories and push existing ones to a higher level. If fresh thinking and a passion to win inspire you, come Unleash Your Power at Kimberly-Clark!
Summary of the Position
Provides strategic direction and provides oversight for Kimberly-Clark’s international compensation and benefit programs. Works with regional and country management, HR and compensation and benefit teams to ensure programs are market-based, align with company objectives and designed on pay for performance principles. Will also be involved in global assignment process to ensure policy efficiency and employee development.
- Provide strategic and tactical oversight for compensation and benefit programs in Asia, Latin America and Middle East/Africa regions.
- Ensure all compensation programs (salary, short and long-term incentive plans) are based on local country conditions.
- Work with Corporate, regional and country management and HR to design local short-term incentive plans. Short-term incentive plans include local management plans and sales incentive plans. Plans should align with company objectives and align pay with performance.
- Ensure all country benefit programs are based on local country practices. Oversee programs to ensure competitiveness and cost effectiveness.
- Integrate and work effectively with Corporate and region compensation and benefit teams.
- Oversee global assignment program for Asia, Latin America and Middle East/Africa regions. Need to support program’s effectiveness from a talent development and cost effectiveness perspective.
Interested? You can contact Dorothy.Beach@KCC.com to receive more information on job # 140000O6 . Sending your resume can allow a more intelligent discussion between your career goals and what Kimberly-Clark needs.
Basic and Preferred Qualifications
- BA Degree with a Masters or MBA preferred.
- 10+ years of experience in compensation. Direct international compensation experience required.
- Experience with executive compensation, broad-based global compensation programs (including North America) preferred.
- Ability to think strategically regarding compensation and benefit plans.
- Broad understanding of management styles, legal, and employment issues globally.
- Strong Business acumen and understanding of business operations.
- Proven track record of success in managing dramatic transformational change.
- Experience in successfully working in multiple organizational structures including a matrix environment.
- Credibility to lead and influence leaders at the executive level & work collaboratively globally.
- Interpersonal, integrity and relationship skills, along with a proven ability to lead others.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to travel to include internationally up to and including 50%