Title: Senior Customer Finance Business Analyst
Job #140000AL , Kimberly-Clark Corp.
Location: Neenah WI campus south of Green Bay
Function: Finance & Accounting
Reports to: Business Analysis Team Lead
Direct reports: none
From brands such as Huggies® and Kleenex® to medical devices and workplace solutions, Kimberly-Clark makes the essentials for a better life. We hold the No. 1 or No. 2 share position globally in more than 80 countries, but we’re not just changing diapers here. Our employees are changing the world for the better with innovative products that create new categories and push existing ones to a higher level. If fresh thinking and a passion to win inspire you, come Unleash Your Power at Kimberly-Clark.
In this fast paced, highly interactive role, you will contribute to the achievement of net sales, profit and share objectives by partnering with our Customer Development team in the development and execution of effective and efficient initiative plans while providing the team with timely financial analysis and insights to facilitate sound business decisions. The Senior Business Analyst – Customer Development role provides you an opportunity to participate in and influence key activities that will drive the current and future performance of Customer Development and KC.
Key customers include:
• Vice President – Customer Development
• Vice President – Sales
• Director, Sales Planning
• Customer Development Business Analysis Team Leaders and Team Members
• Customer Development Logistics Leaders
• Key Customer Contacts (Knoxville Finance, Sales Strategy, and Customer Teams.)
• Staff Business Analysis
The Business Analyst provides all financial support for National activities. This role drives the strategic initiatives for Customer Development including financial analysis, but also leadership and coordination across the organization. The position requires solid planning and organizational skills, an ability to influence executives, and the ability to lead cross-functional groups to deliver business objectives.
·Lead Customer Development strategic initiatives including, but not limited to, net sales and trade promotion initiatives. Leadership may include owning the project, working with a cross-functional co-owner, or coordinating execution across the CD Business Analysis team.
·Provide Customer Development with financial advice and counsel on all pertinent business matters by supplying ongoing, timely, and meaningful financial analysis.
·Assist Customer Development in developing and implementing cost effective promotion plans. Perform post promotion event analyses as necessary to ensure event efficiencies match expectations and recommend changes to future events where appropriate.
·Track and Evaluate Customer Development performance for Volume, Net Sales, Trade Promotion, Contribution, etc. results versus budget and forecasts and provide status updates to Customer Development leadership including an analysis of change and recommendations for adjustments needed to deliver objectives.
·Ensure application of efficient and effective financial and operating controls within the Corporation. Promote sound internal control programs and support the Corporation’s requirement for strong central financial control by reporting, to the Director of Finance – Customer Development, whenever Corporate Financial Policies or instructions are not being followed or appear inappropriate, inadequate or out-of-date.
·Demonstrate a commitment to quality performance through personal example by adopting a customer-based approach to business support.
· Communicate fully with superiors, subordinates, and others who have need to know. Be informative without being obtrusive or vexatious. Communicate in a way that is timely, yet prompt; complete, yet concise; and clear, yet responsive.
Interested? You can contact Dorothy.Beach@KCC.com to receive more information on job # 140000AL and others at various levels . Sending your resume can allow a more intelligent discussion between your career goals and what Kimberly-Clark needs.
• BS Finance Related Field (Finance, Accounting or Economics), MBA Preferred
• Minimum of 7- 10 years proven and progressive experience in corporate finance.
• Strong business judgment, problem-solving and analytical skills
• Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
• Exceptional ability to influence without authority
• A proven track record of high performance
• Must have a high degree of financial competence
• Knowledge of the financial and business implications of general business practices is essential.
Kimberly-Clark is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.