Title: Team Leader, Indirect Services Sourcing
Job #140001J1 , Kimberly-Clark Corp.
Location: Neenah WI
Reports to: Sr. Director of NA Procurement
From brands such as Huggies® and Kleenex® to medical devices and workplace solutions, Kimberly-Clark makes the essentials for a better life. We hold the No. 1 or No. 2 share position globally in more than 80 countries, but we’re not just changing diapers here. Our employees are changing the world for the better with innovative products that create new categories and push existing ones to a higher level. If fresh thinking and a passion to win inspire you, come Unleash Your Power at Kimberly-Clark.
Provide leadership to the Indirect Sourcing team responsible for commodity groupings (primarily services) in support of Kimberly Clark North America and B2B business sectors.
Customers and Customer Expectations:
Customers: Business management, marketing, IT, Finance, Product Supply, Engineering, or other personnel involved in the implementation of business strategies.
- That commodity objectives and sourcing strategies meet customer expectations are established.
- That procurement of quality materials and/or services is accomplished on a lowest total cost-to-use basis.
- Management of a supplier network to provide the customers requirements for quality, service, and delivery.
The incumbent typically reports to the Senior Director – NA Procurement. The incumbent is responsible for all procurement activities for the commodities and/or customers supported. The main challenges are:
- Understanding Kimberly-Clark processes, systems, and procedures.
- Extension of Lean to our suppliers
- Management of a commodity and/or sector supplier network to gain cost or product advantages in the marketplace.
- Providing work direction and leadership to the purchasing team.
- Establishment of commodity objectives, sourcing strategies, and specific supplier objectives that satisfy the business strategies and/or purchasing approaches that meet customer requirements.
- Maintaining a communication link with the internal stakeholders supported.
- Maintaining expertise on supplier selection and relationships, negotiating, and other purchasing practices.
- Recruitment and development of human resources.
Interested? You can contact Dorothy.Beach@KCC.com to receive more information on job #140001j1 . Sending your resume can allow a more intelligent discussion between your career goals and what Kimberly-Clark needs.
- A Bachelor’s degree plus updating and/or advanced degree study in Procurement
- Strategic Sourcing and advanced negotiations skills.
- 7-10 years’ experience in Indirect Strategic Sourcing.
- Experience in at least two other management positions is preferred.
- MBA is preferred.
Kimberly-Clark is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.