Title: Global Procurement Leader for Kimberly Clark’s Healthcare Business
Company: Kimberly-Clark Corporation
Location: Roswell GA
Reports to: VP Global Procurement
Product Line: hospital supplies and medical devices
Kimberly-Clark Health Care provides solutions that help bring patients back home and back to living their lives. When a medical crisis occurs – clinicians and patients can rely on our products and services in the areas of surgical and infection prevention, surgical pain management, digestive health, respiratory health and chronic pain management. Recently we announced that Kimberly-Clark Health Care intends to become a stand-alone publicly traded healthcare company. This will provide an opportunity to further grow our market leading positions in both surgical and infection prevention products and medical devices. If you are inspired by the opportunity to transform healthcare, join Kimberly-Clark Health Care.
Short term: Quickly build and operationalize a new global procurement organization that is prepared to stand-alone at spin-off. Develop a strategic sourcing framework, procurement operations and associated success metrics.
Long term: create a vision and strategy for a global supply base to support business plan – leverage innovation, support business growth, manage risk, and create robust processes with enabling technology to deliver annual cost savings.
- Develop a strategic sourcing framework and compelling global supplier strategies that are aligned to global business plan objectives and financial results
- Work with businesses to integrate supply strategies with individual business strategy through S&OP
- Proactively identify and mitigate supply risks
- Develop and utilize a process to leverage key supplier innovation or other core capabilities; systematically review supplier capabilities in light of business goals and recommend change as appropriate
- Develop core capabilities within procurement organization to build a talented team that can deliver continuous improvement in certainty of supply, cash conversion cycle, and cost
- Direct team includes two team leaders and 24 team members located in Roswell GA and Nogales Mexico
- Integrate Supplier Quality Management into procurement activities; meet regulatory requirements in products and supply chains
- Drive total cost in use improvement through a systematic and sustainable Cost Transformation program aligned with product category margin expectations; $5-10 MM/year of bottom-line procurement-led savings on a $650 MM/year material and service spend, and $20-30 MM/year of total annual savings on a $1.1B COGS
- Drive simplification of supplier base and identify opportunities through strategic analysis for make/buy/ally decisions
- Develop and maintain systems to forecast major commodity and input costs
- Provide input on strategic manufacturing footprint considerations and relevant geo-political/economic shifts
Interested? You can also contact Dorothy.Beach@KCC.com to receive more information. Sending your resume can allow a more intelligent discussion between your career goals and Kimberly-Clark’s Health Care business needs.
- 7+ years of Global Procurement leadership
- Regulated products experience required; Supply Chain or Commercial experience a plus
- Demonstrated ability to recognize supplier value and build partnerships
- Strong collaborative presence developed in prior roles / experiences
- Lean/Continuous Improvement capability
- Team leadership experience
- Spanish or Mandarin Chinese second language is a plus
Kimberly-Clark is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.