Title: Talent Manager Lead for Health Care
Company: Kimberly-Clark Corporation/ Halyard Health
Location: Alpharetta GA
Function: Human Resources
Reports to: CHRO
Direct reports: one or two initially
Kimberly-Clark Health Care provides solutions that help bring patients back home and back to living their lives. When a medical crisis occurs – clinicians and patients can rely on our products and services in the areas of surgical and infection prevention, surgical pain management, digestive health, respiratory health and chronic pain management. Recently we announced that Kimberly-Clark Health Care intends to become a stand-alone publicly traded healthcare company (Halyard Health) by year-end. This will provide an exciting opportunities to further grow our market leading positions in both surgical and infection prevention products and medical devices. If you are inspired by the opportunity to transform healthcare, join Kimberly-Clark Health Care.
The Talent Management Leader will be responsible for the strategy, design, development and implementation of pragmatic integrated talent management practices for Halyard Health. The position is also responsible for assessing employee engagement levels, diversity and inclusion plans as well as organizational effectiveness.
- Provide strategic counsel to CHRO and Halyard leadership on all talent management-related areas.
- Directly lead talent management resources (internal as well as outsource partnerships).
- Responsible for designing. implementing and managing Halyard’s talent management solutions:
|Talent acquisition (all levels of recruitment)||Workforce planning
|Learning and development
|Diversity & Inclusion
- Responsible for defining the organization’s talent needs based upon current and future business strategies. Assess talent supply (internally & externally) and define critical gaps and develop integrated talent strategies to enable business success.
- Provides coaching, development and training to enhance the effectiveness of individuals, teams and managers on leadership skills for increased organizational effectiveness.
- Advises on organizational design and change management efforts.
- Ensure all talent-related programs meet global business needs and are compliant with applicable legal requirements.
- Develop communication plans associated with all talent management programs.
- Function as member of CHRO leadership team – working collaboratively within the HR function as well as with business/functional leaders globally to build talent.
Interested? You can also contact Dorothy.Beach@KCC.com to receive more information. Sending your resume can allow a more intelligent discussion between your career goals and Kimberly-Clark’s business needs.
- 10-15 years of progressive HR leadership &/or business leadership experience with a minimum of five years leading within a talent management area of discipline. Experience leading recruitment function is preferred.
- Must have team leader experience with a proven track record of ‘building talent’.
- A bachelor’s degree is required. A master’s degree or MBA is strongly preferred.
- Ability to advise and coach senior leadership as well as a diverse employee population globally.
- Possess an advanced-level of knowledge in talent management solutions. Must be able to function as a thought leader and effective designer, implementer and administrator of cost-effective programs and policies.
- Ability to approach talent management as a business program/solution.
- Highly motivated work ethic with the willingness to be “hands on” on all aspects of Halyard’s HR programs. Experience in a start-up and/or lean team environment is a plus.
- Demonstrated people leadership and a high degree of analytical skills
- Must have effective written, oral, interpersonal skills and consulting/coaching skills.
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information.
The statements above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this classification. Statements are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and skills required for this position.
Kimberly-Clark is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.