Title: Senior Plant Manager for Nogales-Tucson, Arizona
Company: Kimberly-Clark Corporation/ Halyard Health
Location: Nogales, Mexico
Function: Manufacturing and Operations, Health Care
Reports to: Director
Product Line: http://www.kimberly-clark.com/brands/kc_healthcare.aspx
Kimberly-Clark Health Care provides solutions that help bring patients back home and back to living their lives. When a medical crisis occurs – clinicians and patients can rely on our products and services in the areas of surgical and infection prevention, surgical pain management, digestive health, respiratory health and chronic pain management. Recently we announced that Kimberly-Clark Health Care intends to become a stand-alone publicly traded healthcare company (Halyard Health) by year-end. This will provide exciting opportunities to further grow our market leading positions in both surgical and infection prevention products and medical devices. If you are inspired by the opportunity to transform healthcare, join Kimberly-Clark Health Care.
Lead and manage Nogales 1 and 2 operations’ capability and performance to help Health Care achieve its net sales, operational profit and gross margin objectives by meeting product supply sector goals. Incumbent will be on US Payroll but required to work in Nogales, Sonora Mexico.
- Ensure that Nogales 1 and 2 organizations establish and meet objectives in safety, quality, cost, productivity, customer service, asset management, force savings, lean manufacturing, and human resource development to achieve vision 2015.
- Product Supply manufacturing activities are integrated with Go to Market strategies.
- Provide effective leadership to encourage continuous improvement and Lean certification.
- Provide leadership in the prioritization and implementation of capital budgets
- Lead and manage a manufacturing culture based on high performance work teams.
- Ownership in the implementation of new production lines and the launch of product into the market.
- To own the effectiveness of the Quality Management System in Nogales 1 and 2.
Incumbent reports to the Health Care Director for Medical Devices. He/she has broad management responsibilities for manufacturing and manual processes related to Medical Device manufacturing. The incumbent provides leadership for the Nogales 1 & 2 operation team to meet challenges faced by manufacturing while achieving goals and objectives. The role has line operations accountability and requires internal and external coordination of projects and programs for successfully implementation within Health Care guidelines and expectations.
The main challenge of this position is to effectively influence across functional areas in an integrated manner within Global Health Care to ensure successful implementation of line operations and cost saving activities
Interested? You can also contact Dorothy.Beach@KCC.com to receive more information. Sending your resume can allow a more intelligent discussion between your career goals and Kimberly-Clark’s business needs.
- Ability to speak Spanish and English
- 5 plus years of experience in manufacturing of Medical Devices
The statements above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this classification. Statements are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and skills required for this position.
Kimberly-Clark is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.