Title: Associate Marketing Director for Health Care
Job #140001YB , Halyard Health/ Kimberly-Clark Corp.
Location: Roswell GA just north of Atlanta
Reports to: GM
Product line: http://bit.ly/K-C-Healthcare
Kimberly-Clark Health Care provides a portfolio of solutions that improve the health, hygiene and well-being of patients and clinicians around the world. With significant expertise in the areas of infection prevention, surgical protection, respiratory health, digestive health and pain management, Kimberly-Clark Health Care is driven to produce innovative solutions that improve both medical outcomes and business performance. Kimberly-Clark plans to spin-off Kimberly-Clark Health Care by year-end into Halyard Health, a stand-alone, publicly-traded healthcare company with leading market positions in surgical and infection prevention products and medical devices. This is the time to consider an exciting opportunity with a company committed to advancing health and healthcare by preventing infection, eliminating pain and speeding recovery. If you are inspired by the opportunity to transform healthcare delivery, join the Kimberly-Clark Health Care team!
Provides marketing leadership to develop intervention pain product category strategies/roadmaps and execute new product development and successful global launches to support delivery of defined business objectives.
PRIMARY CUSTOMERS and EXPECTATIONS:
Global business leaders, global sales and marketing teams, portfolio managers, IMF coordinators and cross functional leaders including P&TD, RA, QA, Product Supply. Provides leadership and expert knowledge to drive development of platform/category strategies as well as the development and commercialization of new products.
– Conduct market analysis and assessment in potential areas of opportunity in order to make recommendations for marketing strategies and product development
– Monitor competitive activity and industry developments impacting business
– Drive new product development from Explore through Launch utilizing the IMF process.
– Ensure seamless integration with cross functional teams including P&TD, RA, QA, Product Supply and other functions as necessary for product development process
– Work with and lead global marketing teams to prepare for execution of platform strategies and product launches
Interested? You can contact Dorothy.Beach@KCC.com to receive more information on job #140001YB. Sending your resume can allow a more intelligent discussion between your career goals and what Kimberly-Clark needs.
– Broad-based knowledge in medical device product management including new product development and launch, strategy development, Voice of Customer process and working with clinicians
– The ability to manage cross-functional teams without direct reporting relationships
– Experience contributing to and driving strategic planning in a Medical Device organization
– Global perspective and effectiveness in cross-cultural environments obtained from experience leading/managing Global teams through a product launch process
– Exceptional written, verbal and presentation skills
– At least 4 years of medical device product management and/ or equivalent experience
– Bachelor’s degree required
– Experience with Pain Management products or spine products
– MBA or equivalent experience preferred
– Medical Device Sales experience preferred
The statements above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this classification. Statements are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and skills required for this position
Kimberly-Clark is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.