Title: Global Director of Marketing Research and CI
Company: Halyard Health/Kimberly-Clark Corporation
Location: Roswell or Alpharetta GA
Reports to: Director of New Ventures
Kimberly-Clark Health Care provides a portfolio of solutions that improve the health, hygiene and well-being of patients and clinicians around the world. With significant expertise in the areas of infection prevention, surgical protection, respiratory health, digestive health and pain management, Kimberly-Clark Health Care is driven to produce innovative solutions that improve both medical outcomes and business performance. Kimberly-Clark plans to spin-off Kimberly-Clark Health Care by year-end into Halyard Health, a stand-alone, publicly-traded healthcare company with leading market positions in surgical and infection prevention products and medical devices. This is the time to consider an exciting opportunity with a company committed to advancing health and healthcare by preventing infection, eliminating pain and speeding recovery. If you are inspired by the opportunity to transform healthcare delivery, join the Kimberly-Clark Health Care team!
Description of the position
The Director, Global Healthcare Market Research & Competitive Intelligence reports to the Head of Global Healthcare Corporate Marketing
The Director Global Market Research will be responsible for delivering against all of the market research needs of our Global Healthcare division, soon to be spun-off as Halyard Health. This position works closely with our global business teams, regional marketing teams, R&D, Clinical Affairs, Global Branding, and the leadership team to lead the development and execution of our global market research plans. The position will also be responsible for developing a global competitive intelligence program and approach to provide business teams with market insights for rapid decision making.
The Director, Global Healthcare Market Research & Competitive Intelligence will lead a team of market research analysts based in the Greater Atlanta Area.
Missions and objectives
- Develop and execute annual market research plans to support Halyard Health overall as well as our business units of Surgical & Infection Prevention, Digestive Health, Respiratory Health, Surgical Pain, and Interventional Pain
- Ensure best-in-class design, execution, and insights communication of market research projects
- Lead front-end innovation insights process to guide new product development efforts
- Support forecasting and market analytics efforts with primary and secondary market research
- Lead insights generation for key organizational initiatives, including customer decision journey, marketing ROI, and other demand generation activities for both providers and patients
- Responsible for selecting, reviewing, recommending primary and secondary market research agencies
- Direct multiple highly complex projects and priorities requiring strategic analysis and planning
- Manage ~3 direct reports
Interested? You can also contact Dorothy.Beach@KCC.com to receive more information. Sending your resume can allow a more intelligent discussion between your career goals and Kimberly-Clark’s Health Care business needs.
- BA/BS required, or experience determined to be equivalent; MBA preferred
- 10+ years of relevant experience, including at least 7 years of Market Research and strategic analysis experience; 5+ years management and/or Healthcare experience
Skills and Experience Strongly Preferred Include:
- Excellent communication skills with a well-developed ability to efficiently and productively communicate both verbally and in writing
- Strong leadership and influencing skills
- Extensive experience conducting quantitative and qualitative primary and secondary market research
- Strong organizational and operations skills
The statements above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this classification. Statements are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and skills required for this position.
Kimberly-Clark is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.