Title: IT Security Engineer – Firewalls
Job #1400023H , Kimberly-Clark Corp.
Locations: Roswell GA (just north of Atlanta) or Dallas TX or
Reports to: IT Security Manager
Kimberly-Clark and its well-known global brands are an indispensable part of life for people in more than 150 countries. Every day, 1.3 billion people – nearly a quarter of the world’s population – trust K-C brands and the solutions they provide to enhance their health, hygiene, and well-being. With brands such as Kleenex, Scott, Huggies, Pull-Ups, Kotex, and Depend, Kimberly-Clark holds No.1 or No. 2 share positions in more than 80 countries. With a 135-year history of innovation, we believe in recruiting the best people and putting them in the right jobs so that they can do their best work. If fresh thinking and a passion to win inspire you, come Unleash Your Power at Kimberly-Clark.
The IT Security Engineer will provide technical leadership to the security team to develop, maintain and advance the security posture of the company in order to protect assets.
Responsibilities include managing and enhancing the effectiveness of current security tools and applications including firewall infrastructure, web content filtering technologies, application and database firewalls, and supporting complex network environments. This role supports the implementation of corporate security policies, standards and programs to protect assets. The ideal candidate will have experience and direct knowledge of managing security infrastructure in large complex global multi-data center environments.
• Drive technical implementations of security technologies to protect assets; including firewall, web content filtering, intrusion prevention, malware detection, network access control and logging tools.
• Ensure availability of security technologies by providing level 3 support and training
• Firewall policy
Interested? You can contact Dorothy.Beach@KCC.com to receive more information on job #1400023H or any other IT Security jobs we have open . Sending your resume can allow a more intelligent discussion between your career goals and what Kimberly-Clark needs.
• Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in computer science or information systems
• 7+ years of Information Technology, Security and Compliance experience required
• 5+ years hands-on experience with firewalls and knowledge of IP networking and network security including Intrusion Prevention, DMZ, encryption, IPSec, VPNs, MPLS/VPN, Site to Site VPN tunnels, SSL/VPN and proxy services
• Cisco ASA experience / CheckPoint experience
• Experience with SIEM technologies
• Network routing, switching, packet analysis
• PCI DSS compliance knowledge
• Prior experience with network security & related applications, tools, logging and solutions
• Deep understanding of network routing and switching architecture, design and troubleshooting
• Experience supporting 24x7x365 high availability solutions in large complex environments
• Exceptional planning, organization, communication, presentation, multi-tasking, prioritization and business analysis skills. Ability to work independently in addition to working closely in a team environment.
• Excellent written, oral and interpersonal communication skills.
• Imperva DB or WAF exposure
• Experience in the following regulations and Frameworks: PCI, ISO 27001/2, HIPAA, GLBA, NIST
• Technical product training and certifications, network hardware and application security training and/or certifications: CCNA, CISSP, Security+, Network+
- CISSP certification preferred
The statements above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this classification. Statements are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and skills required for this position
Kimberly-Clark is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.