Title: Finance Business Analyst – Global Consumer
Job #140001WS, Kimberly-Clark Corp.
Location: Dallas TX – HQ site
Function: Global Sector Team
Reports to: Finance Director Global Consumer
From brands such as Huggies® and Kleenex® to medical devices and workplace solutions, Kimberly-Clark makes the essentials for a better life. We hold the No. 1 or No. 2 share position globally in more than 80 countries, but we’re not just changing diapers here. Our employees are changing the world for the better with innovative products that create new categories and push existing ones to a higher level. If fresh thinking and a passion to win inspire you, come Unleash Your Power at Kimberly-Clark.
• Provide sector leadership with timely financial and operational analysis to facilitate sound business decisions in conjunction with the sector Finance Business Partner. Business clients require active participation in the ongoing management of the business. The incumbent is required to provide timely analysis (business and financial impacts) of discrete business projects or initiatives and serves as a key participant in sector business planning and FP&A processes.
• The Business Analyst provides a key source of financial expertise to the global consumer sector teams. Key customers include the global sector team Finance Business Partner, global marketing directors, corporate innovation leaders, and finance and accounting shared services team members. As an active contributor, and often ad hoc leader to several teams, the incumbent performs financial, business and strategic analyses and recommends courses of action that help enable the sector to meet its business and financial objectives. The incumbent also coordinates analyses and business activities across the corporate, regional, and global finance teams to ensure deadlines and objectives are achieved in an efficient manner.
• Provide management with financial advice and counsel on all pertinent business matters by supplying ongoing, timely, and meaningful financial analysis of actual performance, business plans, and other discreet projects.
• Analyze regional sector plans, budgets and forecasts and recommend courses of action to achieve sector goals and to ensure profitable operations consistent with sound business management.
• Provide a source of business knowledge and problem-solving capabilities to assure sound analyses, recommendations, and actionable programs arise across a wide range of business or financial problems (innovation, advertising, sales promotion, and other investments).
• Coordinate, review, or develop capital investment proposals or major software requests and attendant financial evaluations, to ensure timely and profitable business decisions, and complete audits of projects to determine profitability and achievement or original objectives.
• Facilitate processes, and process improvements, to increase efficiency within the sector. Also, enhance the position by thoroughly reviewing all the various activities performed in order to improve the quality and productivity of services provided.
• Ensure application of established corporate financial controls via effective implementation and maintenance of financial policies and instructions; and by the establishment, maintenance and audit of control procedures.
• Demonstrate a commitment to quality performance through personal example by adopting a customer-based approach to business support. Personally demonstrate Kimberly-Clark’s leadership behaviors (build trust, make decisions, win consistently, think customer, continuously improve, build talent).
Interested? You can contact Dorothy.Beach@KCC.com to receive more information on job #140001WS . Sending your resume can allow a more intelligent discussion between your career goals and what Kimberly-Clark needs.
• High degree of financial competence and ability to operate independently
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics, or a related field
• 5+ years of progressive financial / business analysis experience
• Strong communication and influencing skills and ability to influence without authority
• Demonstrable analytical skills with broad application of business, finance and economics principles
• Master’s degree in Business
• Experience providing financial expertise to Consumer Product businesses
• Experience in analyzing, cultivating, and commercializing product innovation
• Experience working and influencing in a matrix organization
• Previous work experience in a global / international environment
The statements above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this classification. Statements are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and skills required for this position
Kimberly-Clark is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.