Title: Corporate Strategic Finance Analyst
Job #140001YU, Kimberly-Clark Corp.
Location: Dallas TX at HQ
Reports to: Director of Finance
Kimberly-Clark and its well-known global brands are an indispensable part of life for people in more than 150 countries. Every day, 1.3 billion people – nearly a quarter of the world’s population – trust K-C brands and the solutions they provide to enhance their health, hygiene, and well-being. With brands such as Kleenex, Scott, Huggies, Pull-Ups, Kotex, and Depend, Kimberly-Clark holds No.1 or No. 2 share positions in more than 80 countries. With a 135-year history of innovation, we believe in recruiting the best people and putting them in the right jobs so that they can do their best work. If fresh thinking and a passion to win inspire you, come Unleash Your Power at Kimberly-Clark.
This position provides analytical support for enterprise and business unit projects related to the Global Business Plan, Change Agenda, and continuous improvement, as well as ongoing strategic and financial planning activities which support delivery of enterprise objectives.
The successful candidate will have the ability to shape and influence decisions while collaboratively working with a broad range of business and financial leaders.
Example responsibilities include:
• Provide analytical and consultative support on enterprise and BU-specific projects related to enterprise strategy, GSLT-directed strategy engagements, enterprise change agenda, and continuous improvement
• Partner with and support project sponsors to dimension, problem-solve, develop, and execute plans that deliver on specific business objectives; Primary project sponsors include the CSO, CFO, and VP of Corporate Finance
• Assist project teams in designing and driving change management/initiatives that support implementation and delivery of specific project results
• Provide on-going and ad-hoc insights and analysis into enterprise performance and business plans to ensure effective enterprise strategic and operational plans exist
• Coordinate and execute elements of the enterprise strategic planning process, annual plan and quarterly forecasts
• Provide analytical and consultative support on enterprise compensation programs
• Assist in the development of GSLT, BOD and other leadership team communications
This is a high exposure role with frequent interaction with senior leaders. As such, the Strategic Analyst must possess good communication and influencing skills.
Interested? You can contact Dorothy.Beach@KCC.com to receive more information on job #140001YU . Sending your resume can allow a more intelligent discussion between your career goals and what Kimberly-Clark needs.
- Six or more years of experience in an analysis role; preferably within a K-C business
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business or other related field
• Strong project management skills – ability to deal with multiple tasks and prioritize effectively
• Ability to interact, communicate, and influence at senior levels and operate across cultures
• Broad understanding of finance, economics, business management, business/strategic planning, and LEAN
• Ability to translate business strategies into actionable plans
• Strong problem solving skills and balanced conceptual and pragmatic thinking
The statements above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this classification. Statements are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and skills required for this position
Kimberly-Clark is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.