Title: Associate Business Analyst – Capital Investment
Job #140001RV , Kimberly-Clark Corp.
Location: Neenah WI just south of Green Bay
Reports to: Business Analyst Team Lead
Kimberly-Clark and its well-known global brands are an indispensable part of life for people in more than 150 countries. Every day, 1.3 billion people – nearly a quarter of the world’s population – trust K-C brands and the solutions they provide to enhance their health, hygiene, and well-being. With brands such as Kleenex, Scott, Huggies, Pull-Ups, Kotex, and Depend, Kimberly-Clark holds No.1 or No. 2 share positions in more than 80 countries. With a 135-year history of innovation, we believe in recruiting the best people and putting them in the right jobs so that they can do their best work. If fresh thinking and a passion to win inspire you, come Unleash Your Power at Kimberly-Clark!
• Prepare and evaluate sector financial targets and business plans and analyze cost of sales to help ensure profitable operations and consistency with sound business management.
• Provide a source of business knowledge and problem-solving capabilities to assure sound analyses, recommendations, and actionable programs arising from assignments involving a wide range of business or financial problems. Perform financial analyses on cost of sales opportunities to assure optimal business results and sound programs and investments.
• Coordinate, review, or develop capital investment proposals or major requests and attendant financial evaluations to ensure timely and profitable business decisions, and complete audits of projects to determine profitability and achievement or original objectives. Also, ensure project requests meet CFI and senior management expectations in terms of clear, concise and complete presentation and communication.
• Facilitate job process changes to improve efficiency within the sector. Also, enhance the position by thoroughly reviewing all the various activities performed in order to improve the quality and productivity of his/her own work and services provided.
• Provide management with financial advice and counsel on all pertinent business matters by supplying ongoing, timely, and meaningful financial analysis, both routine and as needed, of its results, capital expenditures and expenses.
• Ensure application of established corporate financial controls within his/her area of responsibility by the effective implementation and maintenance of financial policies and instructions; and by the establishment, maintenance and audit of effective and reliable control procedures. Report to the Director of Finance-North America, or in case no action is taken in a reasonable time period, to his/her principal, whenever corporate financial policies or instructions are not being followed, or appear inappropriate, inadequate or out-of-date.
Interested? You can contact Dorothy.Beach@KCC.com to receive more information on job # 140001RV . Sending your resume can allow a more intelligent discussion between your career goals and what Kimberly-Clark needs.
– More than 5 years financial analysis experience.
– Educational requirements can be met by an undergraduate or graduate degree in professional business subjects (preferably finance or accounting).
– Must have experience with capital investment analysis and forecasting techniques.
– Must have adequate knowledge of other financial areas such as general accounting, tax, and treasury to be able to recognize the need for additional involvement from these areas.
The statements above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this classification. Statements are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and skills required for this position
Kimberly-Clark is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.