Title: Senior HR Business Process Manager | Workday
Job is confidential , Kimberly-Clark Corp.
Location: Roswell GA just north of Atlanta
Function: Human Resources
Reports to: Director of HR Operations
Direct reports: 2 with dotted line to 6-8 additional FTEs
Kimberly-Clark and its well-known global brands are an indispensable part of life for people in more than 150 countries. Every day, 1.3 billion people – nearly a quarter of the world’s population – trust K-C brands and the solutions they provide to enhance their health, hygiene, and well-being. With brands such as Kleenex, Scott, Huggies, Pull-Ups, Kotex, and Depend, Kimberly-Clark holds No.1 or No. 2 share positions in more than 80 countries. With a 135-year history of innovation, we believe in recruiting the best people and putting them in the right jobs so that they can do their best work. If fresh thinking and a passion to win inspire you, come Unleash Your Power at Kimberly-Clark.
Interested? You can contact Dorothy.Beach@KCC.com to receive more information once this job opens in the near future but please send your resume so we can start our process.
Drive HR business process standardization across the organization and lead a global team of Workday Functional (HR) Experts.
Reports to Director, HR Operations within Corporate and works very closely with Regional HR Leadership to execute responsibilities.
- Lead a global team (8 to 10 professionals) of Workday Functional (HR) Experts; managing these shared service operations as part of a larger tiered support structure including partnering with HRIS team and outsourced service provider. Includes setting performance & development objectives and assessing performance against these, as well as ensuring the sharing of best practices / knowledge transfer across the global team. Also includes analyzing trends in support center statistics and working in partnership with other teams to resolve issues
- Lead the standardization of HR business processes for the organization globally leveraging Workday (HR Software), ensuring that regional / business unit specific requirements are accommodated or recorded as exceptions, and adjustments are made to standard processes when appropriate
- Develop and maintain a governance structure that effectively manages the recommendations from the regional HR teams in order to ensure targets around HR process standardization across the global organization is maintained / achieved
- Lead the ongoing development, review and governance of HR Metrics/Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) across the organization by working with Business & HR Leaders on refining/ adapting the HR KPIs to ensure alignment with the business strategies and objectives (i.e. business KPIs)
- Maintain and updated as required documentation around standard HR processes and workflow in Workday
- Partner with the HRIS team to govern/manage Data Structure and Definitions in Workday software tool
- Work closely with all HR Centers of Excellence to ensure that global HR processes remain best-in-class
- Secure buy-in and agreement to re-designed processes from HR Leadership Team
- Required undergraduate degree in HR or related field
- MBA or Master’s Degree preferred
- Team management experience required
- 10+ years HR related experience, of which at least 2 years working with Workday (required) and at least 2 years as a HR Business Partner (required)
- HR Shared Services experience preferred
- Experience with formalized change management programs is preferred
- International experience i.e. having worked in a global/regional role or having lived outside country of birth for part of work experience is preferred
- Strong presentation skills are a must, the individual should be comfortable presenting at all levels. The position requires an individual who understands how to get things accomplished through influence and collaboration. Credibility to influence at multiple levels and to work collaboratively across cultures
[We will not consider candidates who do not have at least 2 years’ experience with Workday HR Software)
- The statements above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this classification. Statements are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and skills required for this position
Kimberly-Clark is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.