Title: Director Global Infrastructure Delivery job #1400028x
Company: Halyard Health/ Kimberly-Clark Corporation
Location: Alpharetta GA
Function: IT Program Management
Reports to: CIO
Direct reports: TBD
Kimberly-Clark Health Care provides a portfolio of solutions that improve the health, hygiene and well-being of patients and clinicians around the world. With significant expertise in the areas of infection prevention, surgical protection, respiratory health, digestive health and pain management, Kimberly-Clark Health Care is driven to produce innovative solutions that improve both medical outcomes and business performance. Kimberly-Clark plans to spin-off Kimberly-Clark Health Care by year-end into Halyard Health, a stand-alone, publicly-traded healthcare company with leading market positions in surgical and infection prevention products and medical devices. This is the time to consider an exciting opportunity with a company committed to advancing health and healthcare by preventing infection, eliminating pain and speeding recovery. If you are inspired by the opportunity to transform healthcare delivery, join the Kimberly-Clark Health Care team!
Headquartered in Roswell, Georgia, Kimberly-Clark Health Care (K-C Health Care) is a division of Kimberly-Clark, the manufacturer of globally branded consumer products like Kleenex, Huggies, and Kotex. Kimberly-Clark plans to spin off K-C Health Care to its shareholders in November 2014. K-C Health Care provides the essentials that help restore patients from crisis to better health and improve the quality of patients’ lives. Through a portfolio of innovative medical device and infection prevention products, K-C Health Care offers clinicians a range of solutions in pain management, respiratory, and digestive health, and medical supplies for the operating room. Around the world, medical professionals turn to K-C Health Care for a wide portfolio of solutions that improve health, hygiene and well being of their patients and staff.
K-C Health Care net sales in 2013 were $1.7 billion, with approximately 70 percent of sales in North America and the remainder in Europe and Asia. Total net sales were split approximately 70 percent surgical and infection prevention products and 30 percent medical devices. The business had more than 16,000 employees at the end of 2013.
The Global Director Infrastructure Delivery is responsible for all aspects of the IT infrastructure and related technical applications used to support the global K-C Health Care business. Reporting to Chief Information Officer this position is accountable to deliver, manage and improve the global IT infrastructure across all lines of business and corporate functions in a cost effective, timely, high quality, and innovative manner to drive business growth. The position plays an influential role as a member of the Senior IT Leadership team in shaping IT strategy, making investment and priority trade-off decisions, reducing unit costs, negotiating and managing vendor relationships and improving team talent, commitment and morale.
The position has direct accountability for all computing infrastructure, networks, desktop equipment, mobile computing environments and related service level expectations. The position will leverage both internal and partner resources in the delivery of cost effective solutions to business problems and opportunities.
- Develop, organize and direct the management of the global IT infrastructure to ensure the goal of ~99.5% uptime is met across the organization without any major business operations disruptions.
- Manage the delivery and relationships with third party providers to insure they meet / exceed agreed upon service level agreements. Significant outsourced arrangements include: Hosting, Managed Services, Help Desk, Networks and Desktop Client management.
- Effectively manage the global IT infrastructure organization in a secure, cost effective and timely manner to ensure maximum value for the organization
- Responsible for managing the IT enterprise risk management- compliance, security, privacy, disaster recovery, capacity planning and provisioning.
- Partner with peers in the IT function in the delivery of new business capabilities.
- Effectively acquire, develop and manage talent to consistently deliver business results and build future IT leadership capability.
Interested? Please send your resume to Dorothy.Beach@KCC.com to start our process. We can then have a chat in the next few business days to discuss your fit versus your career plans.
Qualifications / Experience
- BA, BS or Master’s degree in a Computer Science or Information systems related discipline, a MBA a plus
- 15 + years of equivalent infrastructure leadership experience in a global organization. Strong preference for Health Care, Medical Device or regulated industry experience
- Significant experience working with an outsource partners to achieve business outcomes
- Strong background in:
o Multi-platform hardware and software technologies
o ITIL standards
o Network management
o Outsourced data center and managed services
o Availability, performance and capacity management
o Data security, disaster recovery and contingency planning
- Integration and use of Cloud, PAAS and IAAS technologies
- Strong financial acumen and cost management skills
- Excellent communications, team management, mentoring and team development skills
- Ability to develop strong business partnerships
The statements above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this classification. Statements are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and skills required for this position.
Kimberly-Clark is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.