Title: Global Human Resources Operations Leader-Halyard Health
Company: Halyard Health/ Kimberly-Clark Corporation
Location: Alpharetta GA
Function: Human Resources
Reports to: CHRO
Product Line: medical devices and wound care
Kimberly-Clark Health Care provides a portfolio of solutions that improve the health, hygiene and well-being of patients and clinicians around the world. With significant expertise in the areas of infection prevention, surgical protection, respiratory health, digestive health and pain management, Kimberly-Clark Health Care is driven to produce innovative solutions that improve both medical outcomes and business performance. Kimberly-Clark plans to spin-off Kimberly-Clark Health Care by year-end into Halyard Health, a stand-alone, publicly-traded healthcare company with leading market positions in surgical and infection prevention products and medical devices. This is the time to consider an exciting opportunity with a company committed to advancing health and healthcare by preventing infection, eliminating pain and speeding recovery. If you are inspired by the opportunity to transform healthcare delivery, join the Kimberly-Clark Health Care team!
The position plays a key role as lead integrator and process steward for the global HR function, ensuring effective and efficient global HR service delivery. This leader has direct report accountable for HR Analyst and HR Systems ‘SuperUser’ roles. Close working relationship with the IT business partner for HR as well as the finance business partner for HR.
- Leads HR process design and governance by understanding the needs of the business, facilitating the discussions on strategy, budget and resource prioritization across the HR function, and then collaborating with process owners (HR COEs) and HRIS to ensure processes are designed/ developed and executed to deliver business results.
- Lead role for all HR shared service arrangements, HR transitional service agreements (TSA) and current &/or planned potential outsourcing requirements globally for the HR function.
- Key liason for strategic vendor relationship management with all System, Shared Service and BPO vendors across the HR function, ensuring close collaboration and alignment with the relevant COE Leader and the HRIS Leader.
- Manages Performance Metric targets for the HR function – tracks results and communicates to HR and business leadership
- Key role for HR systems & data and is responsible for maintaining alignment via partnership with the IT business partner for HR
- Leads strategic vendor relationship management with all systems, shared service, and BPO vendors across the HR function (manage contract execution, ensure our functional requirements are properly communicated, make sure we’re getting the right level of service)
- Leads and the development and execution of HR performance metrics and any associated standard work (e.g., gathering and using business leader feedback to adjust/refine the metrics)
- Key interface with employment legal, security and HR business partner teams on investigation, compliance related cases, metrics and reporting.
Interested? Please send your resume to Dorothy.Beach@KCC.com to start our process. We can then have a chat in the next few business days to discuss your fit versus your career plans.
- Bachelor’s Degree with at least 10 years of HR experience (HR generalist and HR area of expertise is desired)
- Master’s Degree preferred (MBA preferred)
- Experience working in and leading teams ( global, cross-functional &/or matrix structures is ideal)
- Change manager with excellent communication (oral and written) and as well as strong facilitation skills
Demonstrated track record of successful project management leadership
- Functional and technical proficiency in HR systems (Workday and SAP preferred)
- Continuous improvement and analytical skillset (LEAN, &/or Six Sigma experience preferred)
- Experience managing budget and vendor relationships
The statements above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this classification. Statements are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and skills required for this position.
Kimberly-Clark is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.