Title: Business Operations Team Leader
Job #140002DF, Kimberly-Clark Corp.
Location: Roswell GA just north of Atlanta
Function: Sales in KC Professional
Reports to: Director Business Solutions
Direct reports: none but matrixed responsibility
Product Line: KCP http://www.kcprofessional.com/home
Kimberly-Clark and its well-known global brands are an indispensable part of life for people in more than 150 countries. Every day, 1.3 billion people – nearly a quarter of the world’s population – trust K-C brands and the solutions they provide to enhance their health, hygiene, and well-being. With brands such as Kleenex, Scott, Huggies, Pull-Ups, Kotex, and Depend, Kimberly-Clark holds No.1 or No. 2 share positions in more than 80 countries. With a 135-year history of innovation, we believe in recruiting the best people and putting them in the right jobs so that they can do their best work. If fresh thinking and a passion to win inspire you, come Unleash Your Power at Kimberly-Clark.
The Business Operations Team Leader will be an operations advisor to the leaders and members of the KCP North America Sales, Marketing, and Finance organizations. As an integral member of the team, the individual will be responsible for managing and influencing sound business decisions including strategy development, business planning, proactive analysis and value creation. The individual will be responsible for managing a fully integrated operations team consisting of Chargeback Analysts, Pricing Analysts and Master Data Analysts.
Lead a business operations team, providing effective coaching and development to ensure strong team performance, engagement and team members’ growth.
• Actively participate in the formulation of strategies, objectives and plans to support delivery of the KCP North America Business Plan.
• Teach and use of LEAN tools and processes to drive a Continuous Improvement culture within the team.
• Lead the validation of chargebacks, pricing contracts and master data provided to customers annually.
• Lead distributor audits by using trend reporting and analysis.
• Summarize statistics into meaningful reports for ongoing review by key leaders.
• Provide a source of business knowledge and problem-solving capabilities to assure sound analyses, recommendations, and actionable programs arise for the business unit.
• Provide management with advice and counsel on all pertinent business matters by supplying ongoing, timely, and meaningful analysis of actual performance, business plans, and other discreet projects.
• Ensure application of established corporate controls via effective implementation and maintenance of policies and instructions; and by the establishment, maintenance and audit of control procedures.
• Demonstrate a commitment to quality performance through personal example by adopting a customer-based approach to business support. Personally demonstrate Kimberly-Clark’s leadership behaviors (build trust, make decisions, win consistently, think customer, continuously improve and build talent).
Interested? You can contact Dorothy.Beach@KCC.com to receive more information on job #140002df . Sending your resume can allow a more intelligent discussion between your career goals and what Kimberly-Clark needs.
Bachelors degree in related field
• 5+ years of related experience, including team leader positions
• Experience in key systems – SAP, Vistex
• Evidence of driving and managing a change management culture
- • Experience in Pricing, Membership and Chargeback administration and analytics
• Experience working and influencing in a matrix organization
The statements above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this classification. Statements are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and skills required for this position.
Kimberly-Clark is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.