Title: Director Global Professional Services Job #1400028W
Company: Halyard Health/ Kimberly-Clark Corporation
Location: Alpharetta GA
Function: IT Program Management
Reports to: CIO
Kimberly-Clark Health Care provides a portfolio of solutions that improve the health, hygiene and well-being of patients and clinicians around the world. With significant expertise in the areas of infection prevention, surgical protection, respiratory health, digestive health and pain management, Kimberly-Clark Health Care is driven to produce innovative solutions that improve both medical outcomes and business performance. Kimberly-Clark plans to spin-off Kimberly-Clark Health Care by year-end into Halyard Health, a stand-alone, publicly-traded healthcare company with leading market positions in surgical and infection prevention products and medical devices. This is the time to consider an exciting opportunity with a company committed to advancing health and healthcare by preventing infection, eliminating pain and speeding recovery. If you are inspired by the opportunity to transform healthcare delivery, join the Kimberly-Clark Health Care team!
K-C Health Care net sales in 2013 were $1.7 billion, with approximately 70 percent of sales in North America and the remainder in Europe and Asia. Total net sales were split approximately 70 percent surgical and infection prevention products and 30 percent medical devices. The business had more than 16,000 employees at the end of 2013.
The Director Professional Services has direct responsibility for IT Architecture, IT Strategy and the IT Program Management office. Reporting to Chief Information Officer this position is accountable to deliver best in class processes to aid in the planning and operation of K-C Health Care’s Global IT function. The position plays an influential role as a member of the Senior IT Leadership team in shaping IT strategy, making investment and priority trade-off decisions, reducing unit costs, negotiating and managing vendor relationships and improving team talent, commitment and morale.
The position has direct accountability to set and maintain the portfolio and budget management approach across the IT function. The position also has responsibility for the IT change management process, vendor management office, program and project management processes, and in conjunction with the IT Senior leadership team maintenance of the IT architecture application/infrastructure roadmaps and IT multi-year strategic plan. The position will leverage both internal and partner resources in the delivery of these services.
- Sets and maintains the portfolio, budget, governance, change management and vendor management approach across the IT function
- Develops and maintains the IT strategic business plan
- Develops and maintains the technical / architectural roadmaps for both applications and infrastructure
- Development and management of the IT business planning process
- Alignment of IT proposals, projects and programs with the IT business plan
- Manage the delivery and relationships with third party providers to insure they meet / exceed agreed upon service level agreements
- Effectively manage spending to ensure maximum value for the organization
- Partner with peers in the IT function in the delivery of new business capabilities
- Effectively acquire, develop and manage talent to consistently deliver business results and build future IT leadership capability.
Interested? You can also contact Dorothy.Beach@KCC.com to receive more information. Sending your resume can allow a review of your fit between your career goals and Kimberly-Clark’s business needs.
Qualifications / Experience
- BA, BS or Master’s degree in a Computer Science or Information systems related discipline, a MBA a plus
- 10 + years of equivalent leadership experience in a global organization. Strong preference for Health Care, Medical Device or regulated industry experience
- Significant experience working with an outsource partners to achieve business outcomes
- Strong background in:
o IT / Business strategic planning
o Project Management (PMI certification preferred)
o ITIL standards
o Vendor management
o Business case development
- Strong financial acumen and cost management skills
- Excellent communications, team management, mentoring and team development skills
- Ability to develop strong business partnerships
The statements above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this classification. Statements are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and skills required for this position.
Kimberly-Clark is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.