Title: Finance Business Analyst – Family Care
Job #1400022x , Kimberly-Clark Corp.
Location: Neenah WI
Function: Financial Analysis and Administration
Reports to: Senior Team Lead
Direct reports: none
Product Line: Family Care
Kimberly-Clark and its well-known global brands are an indispensable part of life for people in more than 150 countries. Every day, 1.3 billion people – nearly a quarter of the world’s population – trust K-C brands and the solutions they provide to enhance their health, hygiene, and well-being. With brands such as Kleenex, Scott, Huggies, Pull-Ups, Kotex, and Depend, Kimberly-Clark holds No.1 or No. 2 share positions in more than 80 countries. With a 135-year history of innovation, we believe in recruiting the best people and putting them in the right jobs so that they can do their best work. If fresh thinking and a passion to win inspire you, come Unleash Your Power at Kimberly-Clark.
Reporting directly to the Business Analysis Team Leader, the Business Analyst will be the senior financial advisor to the leaders of one of Kimberly-Clark’s North American consumer facing brand teams in Neenah, WI. As an integral member of the team, the individual will be responsible for managing and influencing sound business decisions including strategy development, business planning, financial forecasting, product and promotion analysis and capital planning.
- Provide management with financial advice and counsel on all pertinent business matters by supplying ongoing, timely, and meaningful financial analysis of actual performance, business plans, and other discreet projects.
- Analyze regional sector plans, budgets and forecasts and recommend courses of action to achieve sector goals and to ensure profitable operations consistent with sound business management.
- Provide a source of business knowledge and problem-solving capabilities to assure sound analyses, recommendations, and actionable programs arise across a wide range of business or financial problems (innovation, advertising, sales promotion, and other investments).
- Coordinate, review, or develop capital investment proposals or major software requests and attendant financial evaluations, to ensure timely and profitable business decisions, and complete audits of projects to determine profitability and achievement or original objectives.
- Facilitate processes, and process improvements, to increase efficiency within the sector. Also, enhance the position by thoroughly reviewing all the various activities performed in order to improve the quality and productivity of services provided.
- Ensure application of established corporate financial controls via effective implementation and maintenance of financial policies and instructions; and by the establishment, maintenance and audit of control procedures.
- Demonstrate a commitment to quality performance through personal example by adopting a customer-based approach to business support. Personally demonstrate Kimberly-Clark’s leadership behaviors (build trust, make decisions, win consistently, think customer, continuously improve, build talent).
Interested? You can contact Dorothy.Beach@KCC.com to receive more information on job # 1400022x . Sending your resume can allow a more intelligent discussion between your career goals and what Kimberly-Clark needs.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or a related field such as Economics or Business
- 5+ years of progressive financial analysis experience
- Demonstrated organizational skills to manage functional workload, multiple priorities, and competing time demands.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively utilize strategic corporate tools and processes for data analysis.
- Strong oral, written, and presentation skills to deliver effective, confident, and results-oriented communications and presentations.
- Advanced computer skills using Excel, and PowerPoint to prepare communications, financial/functional spreadsheets, and presentations.
- Developed interpersonal skills to function as an integral part of multiple teams.
- Master’s degree in Business
- Experience providing financial expertise to Consumer Product businesses
- Experience in analyzing, cultivating, and commercializing product innovation
- Experience working and influencing in a matrix organization
Relocation assistance will be provided for the ideal candidate.
The statements above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this classification. Statements are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and skills required for this position
Kimberly-Clark is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.