Title: Global Client Services Lead
Company: Halyard Health/ Kimberly-Clark Corporation
Location: Alpharetta GA
Reports to: IT Infrastructure Lead
Kimberly-Clark Health Care provides a portfolio of solutions that improve the health, hygiene and well-being of patients and clinicians around the world. With significant expertise in the areas of infection prevention, surgical protection, respiratory health, digestive health and pain management, Kimberly-Clark Health Care is driven to produce innovative solutions that improve both medical outcomes and business performance. Kimberly-Clark plans to spin-off Kimberly-Clark Health Care by year-end into Halyard Health, a stand-alone, publicly-traded healthcare company with leading market positions in surgical and infection prevention products and medical devices. This is the time to consider an exciting opportunity with a company committed to advancing health and healthcare by preventing infection, eliminating pain and speeding recovery. If you are inspired by the opportunity to transform healthcare delivery, join the Kimberly-Clark Health Care team!
The Client Services Leader is responsible for the operational support, project support, and engineering for end user related IT services. Reporting to the Global Infrastructure Leader, this position is global in scope and has direct accountability for the timeliness and quality of IT services provided to K-C Health Care employees, including those at major corporate offices and mills, by IT staff and third party vendors.
Additional responsibilities consist of establishing day-to-day operational support for infrastructure technologies that include supplier management activities, business continuity, and overall service delivery support for change, incident, and problem management activities.
• Provide technical and operational leadership, management and oversight of site support and managed delivery.
• Provide operational support, project support, and engineering for IT Infrastructure related disciplines
• Ensure day-to-day operational support for infrastructure technologies that include supplier management activities, business continuity, and overall service delivery support for change, incident, and problem management activities
• Manage multiple on-site and vendor sourced service teams
• Provide operational direction for the initial provisioning of laptops including setup, configuration, imaging, computer repair, and local server maintenance
• Ensure proper and consistent communication to K-C Health Care clients and internal leadership aligning with policy and procedures, SLAs, metrics reporting and contractual agreements
• Ensure the creation, qualification, and timely resolution and proper escalation of incidents
• Provide leadership and management of staff including mentoring and career development
Interested? Please send your resume to Dorothy.Beach@KCC.com to start our process. We can then have a chat in the next few business days to discuss your fit versus your career plans.
Preferred Qualifications and Experience
• BA, BS or Master’s degree in a Computer Science or Information systems related discipline
• 10 + years of equivalent infrastructure leadership experience in a global organization
• Strong preference for Health Care, Medical Device or regulated industry experience
• 5+ years of hands-on experience with enterprise software architectures, infrastructure architectures, and desktop computing
• 5+ years of experience leading site/field support functions in a large, distributed organization
• Experience managing multiple on-site and vendor sourced service teams
• Experience procuring site network/desktop assets (laptop, phone, printers, etc.) for a global workforce
• Experience overseeing day-to-day support network assets
• Firm understanding of network principles and networking data
• Proven ability working directly with clients to identify and resolve technical incidents
• Ability to communicate and build relationships outside of IT
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
The statements above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this classification. Statements are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and skills required for this position.
Halyard Health is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.