Title: IT Finance Analyst #140002QD
Company: Halyard Health/ Kimberly-Clark Corporation
Location: Roswell GA and then Alpharetta GA
Reports to: Strategy & Performance Lead
Kimberly-Clark Health Care provides a portfolio of solutions that improve the health, hygiene and well-being of patients and clinicians around the world. With significant expertise in the areas of infection prevention, surgical protection, respiratory health, digestive health and pain management, Kimberly-Clark Health Care is driven to produce innovative solutions that improve both medical outcomes and business performance. Kimberly-Clark plans to spin-off Kimberly-Clark Health Care by November 1st into Halyard Health, a stand-alone, publicly-traded (NYSE) healthcare company with leading market positions in surgical and infection prevention products and medical devices. This is the time to consider an exciting opportunity with a company committed to advancing health and healthcare by preventing infection, eliminating pain and speeding recovery. If you are inspired by the opportunity to transform healthcare delivery, join the Kimberly-Clark Health Care team!
The IT Finance Analyst is responsible for the consolidation of K-C Health Care IT’s actuals, budgets, and forecasts for the delivery of IT Services, Project and Programs. Reporting to the Portfolio Management Office Lead, this position has accountability for establishing, implementing, maintaining, and monitoring the IT financial management processes. Additional responsibilities include providing financial tracking and controls for hardware and software purchase transactions and technology services provided by third-party providers to ensure proper cost center and general ledger classifications in coordination with Procurement and Finance teams, the development of annual IT budgets, cost allocation and recovery practices, and tracking and reporting on actuals and forecasts.
• Working with K-C Health Care Finance, develop, monitor and manage the IT budget for all services and projects and provide ongoing reporting and issue management for actuals and forecasts
• Review submissions including time and expenses completed by project and program managers and completes flux analysis within various financial models. E.g. Budget to forecast, Budget to actuals, etc.
• Provide financial tracking and control for hardware and software purchase transactions and ensure proper cost center and general ledger classifications in coordination with Procurement and Finance Teams
• Provide financial tracking and control for vendor services (e.g. Consulting, Development) to ensure appropriate cost center and general ledger classifications in coordination with Procurement and Finance Teams (including execution of PO’s)
• Drives discussions and meetings with technology owners, Project Office, Procurement and other stakeholders in order to stay current with expenses pipeline and register related P&L impacts
• Identify cost savings opportunities, make recommendations/ implement solutions to streamline operations while reducing overall risk to K-C Health Care
• Develop understanding of key IT concepts to provide the necessary expertise to evaluate IT proposals and plans having a financial and/or strategic impact to the organization
• Assist K-C Health Care IT management with consolidated financial reporting packages and presentations for senior leadership
Interested? Please send your resume to Dorothy.Beach@KCC.com to start our process. We can then have a chat in the next few business days to discuss your fit versus your career plans.
Preferred Qualifications and Experience
• BA, BS or Master’s degree in a Finance, Accounting or Information systems related discipline
• 3+ years of IT experience
• 5+ years of experience with expense management, financial reporting and general finance practices, including accruals, depreciation, accounting and financial rules that govern expense reporting, billing and chargeback practices
• Strong understanding of general accounting principles
• Expert or Advanced Level Proficiency in MS EXCEL (including pivot tables), Word and PowerPoint (Clarity and SharePoint knowledge is a plus)
• Ability to monitor portfolio financial performance and identify any issues that negatively impact its delivery and address them as needed
• Strong relationship, communication, collaboration, problem-solving, and analytical skills, and ability to work independently as well as within a team environment
The statements above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this classification. Statements are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and skills required for this position.
Halyard Health is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.