Title: Associate Director Continuous Improvement Engagement Leader
Job #140002j7, Kimberly-Clark Corp.
Location: Neenah WI just south of Green Bay
Function: Continuous Improvement and Sustainability
Reports to: Director of CI
Direct reports: 4-8
Kimberly-Clark and its well-known global brands are an indispensable part of life for people in more than 63 countries. Every day, 1.3 billion people – nearly a quarter of the world’s population – trust K-C brands and the solutions they provide to enhance their health, hygiene, and well-being. With brands such as Kleenex, Scott, Huggies, Pull-Ups, Kotex, and Depend, Kimberly-Clark holds No.1 or No. 2 share positions in more than 80 countries. With a 135-year history of innovation, we believe in recruiting the best people and putting them in the right jobs so that they can do their best work. If fresh thinking and a passion to win inspire you, come Unleash Your Power at Kimberly-Clark.
CI Engagement Leaders run engagement teams of subject matter experts with general value stream capability, serving K-C Business Units to improve Value Stream total delivered costs (OP is Operating Profit). The CI Engagement Leader is involved in all aspects of the engagement, leading the team to: identify issues, form hypotheses, design and conduct analyses, synthesize conclusions into recommendations and help implement change. They are typically responsible for assigning work to and coaching other Key Thinker team members and for managing the day-to-day interactions. They lead discussions with and presentations to senior leaders. Develop and lead processes and strategies to enable global CI capability development and drive enterprise OP improvement. Engage and partner with senior leaders to provide CI support and coaching.
- Team Leader role with 4-8 direct reports
- Value Stream Operating Profit strategy development
- Participate in development of global business plans to identify and outline areas to create value through value stream engagements
- Translate global business plan priorities into focus areas for Engagement Teams
- Work with Business Units to create Value Stream Improvement roadmaps with clear outcomes that support the overall strategic business plan
- Drive Big Picture thinking and seize integration opportunities across Key Thinker projects to create a multiplying effect of added value
- Assess and be informed of emerging trends to proactively identify implications and opportunities for K-C
Interested? You can contact Dorothy.Beach@KCC.com to receive more information on job #140002j7 . Sending your resume can jump-start our process.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university with 10+ years of experience
- Demonstrated experience developing talent and leading / inspiring a team to deliver projects and exceptional results
- Interacts with the most senior levels of the Corporation and therefore must be able to effectively communicate and influence leaders and their deputies across cultures
- Strong data analytics, business modelling, financial skills. Excellent understanding of P&L levers. Must have Database experience and ability to display results graphically – tell the story.
- Must have a broad appreciation and command of Lean, six sigma, project management, and supply chain / operations environments
- Must have strategic thinking, collaboration and change management capabilities, as well as a vision for developing and leading the transformation plan for Continuous Improvement across K-C’s business units
The statements above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this classification. Statements are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and skills required for this position
Kimberly-Clark is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Inside note: Successful candidates will have at least a SS Green Belt, a number of kaizen events under their belt, come from a manufacturing industry background and likely is an engineer. Evidence of people and project management with analysis skills and can present to possibly the C-suite. Achievements should be well outlined in the resume!