Title: Sr. IT Business Partner – Supply Chain
Company: *Halyard Health Corporation: NYSE: HYH
Location: Alpharetta GA
Reports to: IT Supply Chain Lead
The Sr. IT Business Partner – Supply Chain is responsible for supporting the Supply Chain IT Leader in the development of IT strategy, capability needs, and IT solutions within the Halyard Health global ecosystem.
- This position is accountable for coordinating and managing the project and support activity of large initiatives, and serving as the primary interface to one or more business areas (e.g. Demand Planning, Logistics and Product Supply) for current and future business facing IT services.
- The resource will play a key role in understanding business operations and strategies, gathering business requirements, performing use case analysis, providing functional support for IT applications and services, supporting functional and user acceptance testing, and providing project management and coordination services.
- A key requirement of this position is to provide expert level functional and technical oversight for the Supply Chain portfolio and to ensure that Supply Chain projects deliver the desired business objectives and align with the overall enterprise strategy.
- The Sr. Business Partner must proactively identify issues with project plans, resourcing, and funding, while driving solutions to address them. Additional responsibilities include creating work plans, schedules, project estimates, business cases, resource plans and status reports.
- The individual will work collaboratively with business stakeholders and other delivery teams from IT to ensure that current and future IT services align with business priorities and needs. The individual must drive business requirements and project execution collaboratively with the global solutions delivery leadership and teams.
Serve as the primary liaison between IT and one or more business areas
• Provide functional knowledge of key business processes and functional expertise on the IT services/applications that support them
• Drive and improve Supply Chain processes through adoption of IT best practices and harmonized business processes
• Develop collaborative partnerships with Product Supply leaders in key functional areas such as supply & demand planning, manufacturing, transportation and distribution, procurement, packaging, etc. as well as supporting functions such as quality/regulatory. Use these partnerships to identify opportunities to shape and fully realize the potential of IT and data analytics investments to drive business outcomes
• Understand current and future business processes, and establish strategies and requirements to align IT application and service capabilities with these processes
• Provide functional support, knowledge transfer, and training on business facing applications
• Work with business stakeholders to document business needs, requirements, and business cases
• Provide project management and coordination for key projects
• Collaborate with the larger IT organization (e.g. PMO, ERP Leads, Strategy & Architecture, etc.) to deliver appropriate technology solutions
• Advise leadership on appropriate action, including contingency planning and countermeasures
• Recognize opportunities for the business which involve the application of technology across a broad technical front Maximize existing investments in Supply Chain and related technologies, and shape future blueprints (business capabilities), ensuring IT is appropriately applied throughout the end to end business processes
• Execute projects within the approved portfolio within budget/timeline and track benefits realization
Interested? Please send your resume to email@example.com to start our process. We can then have a chat in the next few business days to discuss your fit versus your career plans.
Preferred Qualifications and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in related field (Business or Operations management, Information Systems, Supply Chain Management); an MBA is a plus
• 10+ years Information Technology Experience
• 7+ years of experience working in a broad Supply Chain role with significant exposure to business leadership; External business consulting is a plus
• Significant experience in successfully executing and driving improved business results across a range of Supply Chain business processes, with emphasis in manufacturing, distribution/transportation, and planning Global experience strongly desired
• Ability to interact at the highest levels of the organization and engage stakeholders appropriately
• Proven understanding of Supply Chain standards/best practices, business critical and emerging IT technologies, and architectures to support these functions (e.g. SAP ECC & APO, i2 TMS, OMPartners, EtQ, and other leading solutions)
• Large scale implementation experience of supply chain technologies
• Experience developing business cases and conducting cost/benefit analysis
• Experience providing functional training, support and knowledge transfer
• Experience being solely responsible for technical work and project supervisory responsibilities
• Ability to organize and guide technical projects, teams, and external vendors
• Strong problem solving and process improvement skills
• Excellent oral and written communication skills with solid collaboration skills
• Proven ability working directly with clients to identify and resolve technical incidents
*Halyard Health [NYSE: HYH] is a medical technology company focused on preventing infection, eliminating pain and speeding recovery for healthcare providers and their patients. Headquartered in Alpharetta, Georgia, Halyard is committed to addressing some of today’s most important healthcare needs, such as preventing healthcare-associated infections and reducing the use of narcotics while helping patients move from surgery to recovery. Halyard’s business segments — Surgical and Infection Prevention and Medical Devices — develop, manufacture and market clinically superior solutions that improve medical outcomes and business performance in more than 100 countries. For more information, visit http://www.halyardhealth.com.
The statements above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this classification. Statements are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and skills required for this position.
Halyard Health is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.