Title: Digital Shelf Manager – Marketing
Job #15000034, Kimberly-Clark Corp.
Location: Roswell GA just north of Atlanta
Function: Marketing – eCommerce
Reports to: Digital Marketing Sr. Manager
The Digital Shelf Marketing Manager role will support the delivery of Kimberly-Clark Professional’s strategic business plan; specifically related to optimizing KCP’s digital presence across key eCommerce distribution channels. The primary purpose of this position is to develop the end-to-end content and digital asset strategy, manage the execution of the strategy and ensure continual optimization of KCP’s digital presence across our eCommerce channels. The role will be responsible for leading an execution team to deliver a best-in-class digital shelf presence within defined timelines and budget.
• Lead the end-to-end eCommerce content strategy and delivery plan
• Manage a team of direct reports and collaborate internal teams as well as with agencies to deliver best-in-class digital shelf execution
• Leverage insights, data analytics and competitive analysis to ensure optimal presence, positioning and messaging of Kimberly-Clark Professional’s products on the digital shelf
• Oversee the deployment of SEO /SEM strategies set by the Kimberly-Clark Professional Search Marketing Manager, as related to content development
• Serve as a brand steward by ensuring the compliance with and integration of brand positioning/ brand standards into digital content execution
• Develop and manage a comprehensive A/B test plan to inform continual refinement and optimization of digital shelf performance
• Develop the messaging framework and call-to-action strategy for eCommerce marketing vehicles (emails, banner ads, SEM copy, etc.)
• Identify best-in-class digital shelf tools and assets
• Develop processes and frameworks for leveraging content and assets with internal teams and distribution customers
• Engage with cross-functional subject matter experts to incorporate best practices into the digital shelf
Interested? You can contact Dorothy.Beach@KCC.com to receive more information. Sending your resume will jump start our process followed by a discussion between your career goals and what Kimberly-Clark needs.
• Bachelor’s degree with 5-7 years of experience leading the development and execution of content strategy and execution, including development of copy, photography, video, rich media, infographics, etc.
• Demonstrated ability to drive improvement of digital KPIs
• Budget planning and management experience
• Experience working with cross-functional groups (e.g., IT, Sales, Marketing Communications, Channel Marketing) and leading a team of direct reports
• Strong interpersonal, analytical and project-management skills
• Must be detail-oriented and deadline focused
• A demonstrated ability to navigate and perform in large organizations
• 5-7 years of experience working on a digital marketing or eCommerce team and/or agency
• Experience with agency selection and management
• Working knowledge of Digital Marketing /eCommerce tools (e.g. Steibo, Omniture, Scene 7, Web Collage, etc.)
• Able to work in a matrix organization driving collaboration across functions and stakeholders
• History of working with sales, marketing teams and large customers to drive growth initiatives
• Able to inspire, motivate and lead project teams to achieve outstanding results
• Demonstrative positive energy to effectively represent KCP internally and externally
Kimberly-Clark and its well-known global brands are an indispensable part of life for people in more than 63 countries. Every day, 1.3 billion people – nearly a quarter of the world’s population – trust K-C brands and the solutions they provide to enhance their health, hygiene, and well-being. With brands such as Kleenex, Scott, Huggies, Pull-Ups, Kotex, and Depend, Kimberly-Clark holds No.1 or No. 2 share positions in more than 80 countries. With a 135-year history of innovation, we believe in recruiting the best people and putting them in the right jobs so that they can do their best work. If fresh thinking and a passion to win inspire you, come Unleash Your Power at Kimberly-Clark.
The statements above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this classification. Statements are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and skills required for this position.
Kimberly-Clark is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.