Title: Product Master Data & Contract Manufacturing Team Leader
Company: Halyard Health Inc., JOb # 150000SP
Location: Alpharetta GA just north of Atlanta
Function: Global Product Supply
Reports to: Sr. Manager Supply Chain
Provide master data and analytics support. The position has responsibility for all product and planning master data contained within the SAP and APO systems, as well as to provide reporting and analytics support. The position will directly lead a team of Master Data Analysts and Contract Manufacturing Analysts and provide technical and strategic direction in order to progress and sustain master data processes and systems to a best in class status.
Customers: Planning, Supply Chain Project Leaders, Customer Care, Procurement, Pricing, Packaging, Regulatory Affairs, Distribution, Marketing, and Supply Chain Accounting.
Provide timely and accurate master data creation and maintenance as requested
Support decision making thru timely and accurate reporting.
Identify strategic opportunities to improve the accuracy and effectiveness of master data and associated processes.
Provide master data related support, guidance, & training to Product Supply team members in support of product and process initiatives.
The incumbent is responsible for supporting the product supply team in all areas of master data creation and maintenance which impact the SAP and APO systems, as well as desktop planning tools. The incumbent will interact with a wide variety of contacts inside and outside the company, including all business functions, both at staff and at operational locations, and will lead master data strategy development and planning. He or she will be called upon as a subject matter expert in master data, and must be capable of providing training and support to all users in a way that is grounded in the business objectives. A team of master data analysts and contract manufacturing analysts will report to the position, and the role will be responsible for all performance management, training and development of the Analysts.
- Identify strategic opportunities to improve the effectiveness of the master data team, and the accuracy and viability of all master data. Organize and lead projects which support the strategic direction and projects of Product Supply.
- Act as the central leader and a subject matter expert for training, documentation, support, and coordination for plant and staff roles which are involved with master data – i.e. plant recipe management associates, planners, master data analysts, etc.
- Provide troubleshooting and problem solving support for functional areas which rely upon master data for proper functioning of the SAP system – i.e. customer service, product costing, planning, regulatory, etc.
- Create, validate, and maintain master data for SAP and APO, including recipes, product master, material master, and planning specific data. Ensure that all elements of master data meet defined standards and lead to effective SAP and APO functionality.
- Support the reporting needs of the business by providing data gathering and analytics support. Ensure that reporting is accurate, timely, and provides user flexibility and visibility.
- Support business integration activities through collection, analysis, and preparation of master data in order to support a timely startup of accurate master data for the new business.
- Demonstrate a commitment to quality performance through personal example by adopting and driving a customer-based philosophy in the level of service provided by the team.
- Conduct career development and performance evaluation discussions with all team members. Discussions should result in specific plans to enhance current performance and provide an actionable roadmap for career and personal development. All team members should receive timely coaching and feedback on their performance as well as their career goals.
- Actively seek and positively respond to performance and personal development feedback. Initiate and engage in activities to enhance personal functional effectiveness and to realize full career potential.
- Provide leadership to ensure our organization attracts, develops, and retains the best people and fosters an environment that motivates a diverse team to fully use its capabilities in achieving desired business results.
- Communicate fully with superiors, subordinates, and other team members in a manner that is timely, complete, concise and responsive.
Interested? Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to start our process. We can then have a chat in the next few business days to discuss your fit versus your career plans.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or a related discipline, or equivalent working experience in master data of at least 5 years.
- SAP experience
- Experience with spreadsheet and database applications, and possess a systems aptitude with the ability to understand detailed system operations
- Master Data experience
- Planning experience
- Bi-lingual in Spanish
Halyard Health [NYSE: HYH] is a medical technology company focused on preventing infection, eliminating pain and speeding recovery for healthcare providers and their patients. Headquartered in Alpharetta, Georgia, Halyard is committed to addressing some of today’s most important healthcare needs, such as preventing healthcare-associated infections and reducing the use of narcotics while helping patients move from surgery to recovery. Halyard’s business segments — Surgical and Infection Prevention and Medical Devices — develop, manufacture and market clinically superior solutions that improve medical outcomes and business performance in more than 100 countries. For more information, visit http://www.halyardhealth.com.
The statements above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this classification. Statements are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and skills required for this position.
Halyard Health is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.